Chapter 27 - Seperation

Perrie's POV:

"I really wish you could stay", Jade told me.

I smiled weakly, "Yeah, I know".

 "Gate 23 from Barcelona to South Shields closes in ten minutes"

A lady said from the speaker.

"Babe I promise I'm gonna text and skype you whenever And tell Leigh or Caitlin and Deb to come over to stay for a while if you'd like and you can watch me on TV and youtube, I'll tweet you all day I promise. I love you, stay safe", Jade said, then attacked me with a hug.

I hugged her back immediately, "Do your best on stage! I'll tweet and text you too and I love you so much!", I sniffed, "Take care".

"Okay Jade, we need to go. Have a safe flight back home Perrie", Sam told us, grabbing Jade's arm.

"I'm gonna miss you so much", Jade and I chorused.

She giggled, "I love you".

"I love you too", I said before connecting our lips together.

"Ew ew okay, okay! Next time you see each other I'm gonna find you a room", Sam joked.

"I'm sorry Sam", I said, looking down.

"Hey, hey I'm going to take care of Jade don't worry"

"Yeah babe I'll be fine"

"Me too. I better get going, bye!", I waved a goodbye and went to find gate 23.

-

As my plane landed I went home and hopped on my sofa. Then I texted my mom and Leigh.

To: Momma

Mummy I just landed :D xx

To: Lee Lee

Hey beaut I'll be home in 30' wanna come over? xx

From: Momma

Cat and I missed you baby! Leigh's here so Come over for a while xx

From: Lee Lee

I'm playing UNO with Caitlin, join us ;) X

From: Caitlin

Bring your ass here before I lose so you can see my happy dance :D Love you!

To: Momma, Lee Lee and Caitlin

Alright I'm coming, love you <3

Alright now, where are my keys. Oh and I better text Jade that I'm home and safe.

To: My one and only <3

I'M HOMEEE AND I MISS YOU :( I'll ask a fan for a link to your concert and I'll watch it online later ;) Love you <3

I keep changing her contact name on my phone because I really can't decide what name suits her.

 From: My one and only <3

Oh you better like it ;) I love and miss you more! XXX

-

 "Moooom!", I opened my arms to hug my mother with a smile as she opened the door.