Chapter 17 - The Boy

Perrie's POV:

"What the fuck are you doing here" I yelled at the man standing at the doorway. Why is he here? What does he want!?

"I came to visit my girlfriend" he said, smirking, "Where's my Jade".

 HIS J-JADE? "Excuse you!" I hissed, "Jade is my girlfriend".

 He just laughed, "Nah-uh! Jade is straight, we made love last time I saw her".

"WE DID WHAT" Jade rushed to my side, crying.

"Jade! I missed you babe!" he said, opening his arms for a hug. He's such an asshole!

"Hey you have no right calling her babe! Your disgusting, raping her and then wanting her to be okay with it!" Anger is taking control of me. So I slapped him.

"HOW DARE YOU SLAPPING ME BITCH!" he snarled, slapping me back. Whey hey! Someone's gonna get murdered today!

"You are sick" Jade mumbled, "Leave my house now! I hate you!".

He gasped at my girlfriend's words, "No, Jade! You love me!".

"N-No! You raped me! I fucking hate you!" Jade cried out.

"No! No! You love me and you know it!" he said, grabbing Jade's wrist.

"Get your hands off her you bastard!" I tried to reach Jade's hand but he slapped my hand away.

"Help! Help us! You are hurting me, let go off me!" Jade screamed. I must call the police!

I take my phone off my pocket and start dialing 112, "Hello? Please help us! There's a sick man trying to hurt me and my girlfriend! Yeah...Perrie E..OW!" Liam starts punching me before I can finish the call.

"Oh no Pezz! Perrie! LIAM I HATE YOU SO DAMN MUCH!" Jade said between sobs.

"Jade grab my phone!" I manage to say, him still hitting me.

Jade took my phone and staryed dialing some number, "Niall! It's me, Jade! No...Liam is back...We need help...Perrie is not alright, no...Now, now! Bye!".  Who is that Niall?  "Don't worry baby, my friend is on his way"

-5 minutes later-

I'm bleeding. I can't move, I'm weak. I'm gonna kill that bastard for doing this to me!

"Leave me...Ow ow! Alone Liam!"

"You stole my girl, bitch!" he growled.

Jade couldn't help me, she tried but he hurt her so I told her to stay away. When is that mystery friend coming!?

"Liam, no! I'm not interested in men, I never was! Let her go...Please"

Liam started crying, "She stole your love for me!".

Jade couldn't control her emotions anymore, "Liam! I don't want to make things worse...But.. I liked you okay? But I never loved you and I will never do! N-now I hate you because of the things you did to me! I hate you, got it? You are a sick idiot and I want you out of my life!" she yelled, her voice raspy from crying.

Liam let go of me and starts walking to Jade, "You dirty sl-".

"Let them go!" a blue eyed man cut him off.

"Please help us" I told him, "Keep my Jadey safe" he nodded and rushed to Jade's side. My eyelashes are becoming heavier and heavier...

What's going on?

Everything's black. What did just happen? I want Jade, I can't see her, I can't see anything...I have nobody...Help me!

A/N:

Is it too small? If yes, I'm sorry. It's a filler. :(

Vote Comment and don't forget to smile :)

Bye bye! ♡