Chapter 24 - Last day of the break

Jade's POV:

- The Next Day -

"Good morning beautiful", I said, nuzzling my head into Perrie's neck.

"Good morning love"

"Pezz, I'm starving", I pouted.

"Why are we still here then? Let's go make breakfast!", she said and hopped out off our bed.

*

"Do you want some cookies", she asked me.

"Of course I do! I've made you coffee", I smiled and handed her the cup. She smiled back at me. 

"You know...I'm going to miss you a lot when you're away"

"Perrie you are coming with me on tour tomorrow!", I grinned.

Perrie let out a scream, causing me to choke my coffee, "Yay yay yay! Am I staying f-".

"One week. And then, I'll see you two weeks later"

"Oh noooo", she whined.

"I know, I know...", I bit my cookie, "But we will be alright".

"Of course we will. I will just be away from you", she said, looking down.

"Aw baby, I'll call you every day...", my voice cracked, "Because I'm going to miss you terribly! Like...I-I don't know how to be without you! I won't con-"

"No, you won't call me", she interrupted me, "You will be busy, Jade. You won't be able to call me ot skype me daily and we both know it. But I have to stop being selfish, I was a fan of yours...I'm still a fan of yours haha! And I know how important you are to some people so, go and have fun! I want you to give your all to your fans okay? Don't think about me for too long", she gave me a small smile, "My love will always be with you, wherever you go and that's all you need to know".

"Aww Perrie! You are right you know? At the end of the day, I'm loved by so many people and that's simply amazing! I'm glad important people in my life support me and yeah I should do more things about my fans, like they waited for so long and they didn't hate on you! I'm so so grateful and I have to make it up to them", I smiled.

"What are you going to do then", Perrie asked, grinning.

"A livestream, a follow spree and a meet and greet at the city center today!"

"That sounds amazing! Let's tell them"

"Yeah, if you wanna go change, do it now because we'll be live in 20 minutes!"

"Eeeek! I have no makeup on!", she told me.

"Me neither!", I smiled, "Plus, you don't need it!".

"Thanks babe", she pecked my lips lightly.

"Your welcome love"

Perrie smiled at me, "I must put a bra on".

"Nah, I like you that way", I smirked.

"I don't think your fans will"

"They will, trust me!", I winked at her, "But you are mine and I don't want anyone to see you that way so go change while I tweet my Jadeholics about the livestream and the meet and greet".

[[ @jadethirlwallofficial: Hey Jadeholics! Thanks so much for the endless support! As a gift...  I'll be live with Perrie here:                                                    http://new.livestream.com/livejadethirlwall in 15 minutes! Tune in! Can't wait to answer to your lovely questions :) Love you guys Xx ]]

After I retweeted some fans' tweets I turned the telly on while waiting for Perrie.

"Perrieeeeeeeeeeee come on! Two minutes!", I yelled.

"I'm right here", she yelled and rushed next to me.

"Alright, great. Let's goooo", I said and tapped the 'broadcast live' link.

I waved my hand at the webcam's direction, grinning, "Hey Jadeholics!".

"Hello guys", Perrie smiled.

"Start questioning, go go go!", Perrie and I chorused.

"Alright so, thirlwallbowties asks if Perrie is going to be with...Me on tour!"

"Well yeah, I will be. But not in every show", Perrie replied, "Now jerriespain, cute name aw! Jerriespain...Asks if I'm a vigrin? Oh what? Haha ermm..".

"Well blame me!", I smirked.

"Jade!", Perrie playfully slapped my shoulder.

"Haha ow! Let's move on...! Selenator4ever21 wants to know if I'll have special guests on tour...Yeah plenty actually but that's a secret! Sorry loves", I said, then blew a kiss to the camera.

*

"Okay guys! We had so much fun doing this! Now, I have two more surprises for you!"

"As you know, Jade's world tour starts tomorrow.."

"Aaaaaand I'd like to follow some of you before being really busy so spam me with the hashtag lovely words tour tomorrow and I'll try to follow as many as I can!", I clapped my hands excitedly.

"Yaaaaaaaay and there's one more thing...", Perrie continued, "We'll be at the mall next to Jade's studio to meet as many of you that can make it and come!".

"Lastly, I'd like to thank you guys so much for all the love and support you're showing me! I love you all so much. Thank you for everything! See ya! Muah!"

"Bye!", Perrie said with a squeaky voice.

*

"You look so tired Jade, you shouldn't go to that meet and greet", Perrie had a worried expression.

"Nah I'm okay, just a little tired as you said", I smiled.

"Your fans are always so nice like oh my god"

"I know right? Ugh...I followed about 200 fans earlier and my fingers hurt...I just wanna sleep. Big day tomorrow", I whined, falling into my comfy sofa.

"I didn't follow any of your fans, but answered some of their questions", Perrie told me, "Now I want to cuddle with my beautiful girfriend".

"Aww come here baby", I said, opening my arms.

"I love you Jade", she kissed my forehead.

"I love you too Pezza", I murmured before drifting off to sleep in my girfriends arms.

A/N:

Hey guys I updated wooooo!!

How are you? ;D

Less than five chapters left for that book :')

Thank you all so much for the support, please don't forget to votr and comment ❤

Follow my twitter if you'd like @jerriexlarry

Have an amazing day :) x