Shatter

All I have to say is sorry•

Also the gang is 4 years older and in modern time. Sorry I'm too lazy to set out the ages•

•Alert! Very sad and mentions of death•

Johnny's POV

As I turned the key to unlock my apartment that I shared with my boyfriend, Ponboy, I was hit with an unfamiliar smell.

I smelled perfume.

I didn't know what to think, maybe Pony was trying perfume or something...but it smelled like cheap perfume...

Fixing the bags I had in my hands, I heard a noise. A human moan.

Okay. What is he doing?...

I started panicking and quickly set the bags down on the kitchen counter and didn't bother to take my jacket or shoes off.

I quietly shut the door that I couldn't earlier because my hands were full, and crept down the hall by mine and Ponys room.

My breath quickened as I pressed my ear up against the door and heard moaning and groaning in..pleasure..?

I bit my lip and opened the door...immediately tears blur my vision.

Pony..was having sex with a woman..

I wanted to yell stop or something but my voice was stuck in my throat.

I just stood there, my heart shattering each moment that I watched.

Sobs finally spilled out, Pony stopped and finally noticed me standing there.

He immediately jumped up and grabbed his pants, putting them on quickly.

"Johnny-" He was cut off by me slamming the door and running to the front door. I opened it just to have it shut by a hand behind me.

"Johnny let me explain-"

"NO! Ponyboy Micheal Curtis, our relationship is over. I-I can't take t-this. I'm leaving!!" I slapped his hand away and opened the door, running out, but quickly being harshly pulled back by my wrist.

I screamed and he let go in reflex. Skipping some steps, I got out of the apartment building in no time.

Tears were streaming down my face by the time I got to my car.

I had no where else to go. This apartment was my only home besides..the Curtis house..

I surely couldn't go there...but that's my only option. I shook my thoughts away and turned on the radio, eyes still with salt water streaming from them.

My phone kept ringing, I figured it was..him..so I didn't answer it. I'm glad we didn't choose to live too far from the Curtis'.

My breath was going back to the original pace and the tears were slowing.

Wait. What if he knows I'm going back to his house and he follows me there? Stop it Johnny. He doesn't have a car, you're fine.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
I pulled onto the side of the road, in front of the Curtis house and sat there for a minute.