Cough

Johnny's POV

I haven't been able to sleep very well, my mind races at night. Plus I haven't been feeling too hot these past couple days.

I've been sneezing and coughing a lot and it hurts when I cough because I cough so hard. I don't mean to, it just happens.

As I'm laying down on the couch under a soft, warm blanket, I look out of the window to Pony and I's apartment to see that the snow is harshly slicing through the air. The thick ice crystals don't seem to be slowing down anytime soon and I just hope Pony makes it here okay.

I turn my head back towards the television, I lay my head on the arm of the couch trying to get myself comfortable.

Suddenly, I cough out, scratching my throat badly. I reach out and grab my bottle of water on the table next to me and take a sip before setting it back down.

My throat is soar from all the coughing and sneezing, I think I have a cold but how? I haven't even been outside and when I do go out, I'm not out there for long.

I'll go take some medicine just in case.

I stand up and walk to the bathroom, opening the cabinet and grab the pills out.

Once I take the pills I go back to the couch and lay down once again.

Closing my eyes for a second, I soon can't find the energy to open them so I let sleep take me away to a far away place.

•Eh, just a small chapter for today. How I've been feeling for the past few days, it sucks!•