Walmartia

•Random Cravings from Watching Halloween Movies•

-Stevepop is watching Annabelle while Johnnyboy is in their room doing who knows what.

-Soda begs Steve to go to Walmart to get Pickles, Hot Cheetos, Candy Corn, and Pop.

-Steve stupidly thinks Soda is going to eat that all together like a smoothie and is disgusted.

-Ponyboy hears Pickles and runs towards them.

-Johnny follows Pony, also hearing Candy Corn.

-Two-Bit comes in from the kitchen and asks if they can buy him chocolate.

-Steve agrees, still thinking Soda is going to eat it all at once.

-Darry says he'll drive because he has some errands to run.

-Dally is no where to be found (Probably in jail).

-They all pile into the car and Soda starts playing some Halloween music.

-They drive everywhere BUT Walmart.

-They come back home around 1am without pickles, hot Cheetos, candy corn, or pop.

-They do come home with chocolate and a brand new car.

-Soda realizes and steals Steve's car keys and goes to Walmart, annoyed with everyone.

-Everyone passes out on the couch or floor while Soda comes home, eating his snacks one at a time, watching horror movies all night until 6:30am and finally falls asleep.

#HalloweenMovieGoals