Rock'n' Roll

The music starts, the harsh piano keys picking up a beat. I run and slide into the living room doorway on the slippery wooden floor, my back facing the couches.

Spinning around as the song continues, a candleholder in hand, I put it up to my mouth. The words play out and I lip sync to them, my knee bouncing along with it.

"Just take those old records off the shelf, I'll sit and listen to 'em by myself."

I move my body, messily dancing to the music. My hair bounces along, a slight smirk growing on my face. Cool air hits my bare legs; the only thing I was wearing was a pink button up, my underwear, and long white socks.

"Today's music ain't got the same soul. I like that old time rock'n' roll!"

I dance up to the fireplace, kind of grinding on it until I throw the candleholder to the couch, sticking my arms out in front and snapping my fingers.

"Don't try to take me to a disco. You'll never even get me out on the floor."

I continue to dance heavily, that is, until I notice my boyfriend leaning on the doorway.

"In ten minutes I'll be late to the door. I like that old time rock'n' roll!"

I feel my neck grow warm all the way up to my ears. The music continues playing while we just stare at each other. We've been dating for years, and I've embarrassed myself a lot, but this was the one time where I was completely embarrassed to the point where I just wanted to off myself.

"Nice dance moves baby," he compliments, walking towards me, "your thighs look absolutely gorgeous when you're in nothing but my shirt. Not to mention the socks."

I say nothing, letting him come up to me while placing a hand on my hip. He chuckles, noticing my embarrassment.

"You're adorable, baby. You don't have to get all flustered on me." His hands caress my hips, flustering me further.

"Shall we go to your bedroom?" he questions seductively, whispering it.

I nod, my arms finally gaining somewhat control and wrapping them around his torso. It felt sweet. I was still majorly embarrassed, but it felt nice that he wasn't teasing me too harshly.

"Let's go then."

•How was this?
I TOLD YOU GUYS IF I HAD AN IDEA THAT I WOULD WRITE IT ❤️❤️
I've honestly missed the outsiders so much and i was going through some old stuff. i highly recommend watching the video at the top
This also might be the last one but i said that last time too so
for now, see you later•