Shorts

Johnny's POV:

I entered the Curtis household and sat down on the couch, waiting for Ponyboy to come downstairs.

"Hey Johnny," Soda and Steve say in unison, they both look at each other and grin.

"Hey guys," I smile.

Suddenly, I hear footsteps stomping down the stairs and I look over.

It's Ponyboy... in shorts.

My jaw drops and my face flushes red. Next thing I know, Soda is tilting my head back and dragging me into the kitchen.

"I didn't know you could get nose bleeds, Johnny," he said, making me put my head over the sink.

I giggle, not getting the image of Ponyboy out of my head. He was wearing shorts.

And damn, was he hot. I mean, have you seen him?! Did you see what I saw? HE IS THICC! THAT BITCH IS THICC!

"Are you okay Johnnycake?!" Ponyboy runs in and I turn my head away, not wanting to make the nose bleed worse.

"Yeah babe, I'm okay," I giggle once more and I bite my lip hard so I don't say something stupid.

"By the way, you look HOT," I quickly cover my mouth and hide my face in my shirt.

"I'll leave you guys alone now," Soda says awkwardly, walking back to Steve in the living room.

Ponyboy blushes, smiling, "thanks baby, I try."

"You don't need to try, DAT ASS IS ENOUGH!" I laugh.

"So the shorts aren't too revealing?" He asks shyly.

"Babe, you look amazing, now let's go," I say, taking a napkin with me just in case it happens again.

Lord knows that this napkin won't be enough for the rest of the day.

•hOW WaS ThiS?•