Curvy

Dallas x Pony. This plot was given to me by commie- . Thanks so much for the request and I hope you enjoy this!

Dallas' POV:

"Oh shut up! It's not a big deal!" Ponyboy yells at Steve, poking him in the chest harshly. They're having their daily argument about something incredibly stupid, cake.

"It is a big deal! You're already fat enough, you should stop eating so much all the time!" Steve yells, disgust flooding through his voice.

Ponyboy shuts up immediately and I can see tears build up in his eyes as Steve continues on. I lean my body forward, body tensing at the words that come out.

"Every time I see you, you're always shoving some sort of food in your face. That's why you're so fat! Plus, you have a girls body, with wide hips and an hour glass figure. I'm surprised you haven't come out yet as-!"

"Hey! Quit it!" I stand up an push Pony behind me to defend him. Steve, who doesn't even flinch when I get into his face, yells at me to get out of his way.

"You shut your trap right now Randle, his body is perfect the way it is and if you have a problem with it then I suggest you leave!" I growl, eyes darkening with anger.

He starts barking back but I think about what I just said and blush. His body is perfect the way it is... yes, yes it is. Curvy body. Less broad shoulders. And his face-

"Are you even listening?!" Steve yells, still pissed off.

"Just get out Randle, I'm done hearing it," I roll my eyes as he storms out, slamming the door shut.

Turning around, I see a cowering boy, looking at the ground while playing with his fingers.

"Are you okay, kid?" I ask, turning his chin up so I can look him in his beautiful eyes.

"Y-yeah... thanks... for you sticking up for me... am I really that fat?" I frown at his question.

"No, of course not. Randle doesn't know what he's talking about. You have the perfect shape, perfect size, perfect everything," I smile, a faint red rising on my face making my ears burn.

He smiles softly,"Thanks Dal..."

As I'm about to walk away, he takes my face in his hands and leaves a small kiss on my cheek. My smile grows even larger and I can practically feel my face melt with happiness.

I lean in to kiss his plump lips but he holds two fingers up to my own lips and giggles. He starts running before I can even figure out what he's doing.

Chasing him around the house, giggles and laughter erupt, making the house feel like heaven.

•I hope that chapter satisfied you. I'm sorry if it wasn't really what you wanted, I tried my best to make it good. See you guys in the next one, bye~•