Explaination

•Not Edited•

•Part 4...?•

You know the messed up thing about this? Pony never came home with us.

After Darry stitched me up, I rested on the couch while he explained to my mom why the hell I had a stab wound. It was a little odd because Darry lied to her about it and he's not one to lie.

Technically it wasn't all a lie, he said on my way here, some Socs got to me and stabbed me. It was Socs but I didn't get jumped.

She said she was on her way and that was that. Now I have to explain my story to her. Luckily I'm a good liar, I mean, that's not good, but it's good for this situation.

The Curtis' only live a street down so she got here in record time. My mom loves my friends, like they're her own sons. My mom and the Curtis' parents got along real well, they were like best friends. And my dad...well he died in the army when I was around 6.

"Hello Darrel," she hugged him and greeted everybody then turned to me.
"Oh my poor baby, are you alright?" She had a pitiful look on her face and she almost looked guilty for even letting me leave the house.

I nodded because I didn't feel real well, both mentally or physically. She brushed some hair out of my face and told me we were going to go home so I could get some rest and eat properly.

That's never sounded better.

Two-Bit helped me up and I bit my lip so I wouldn't make a sound, and he led me to the car.

"Thank you Keith, have a good day boys, love you!" My Mom waved as she started the car and drove off.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
"Alright, call me if you need anything, I'll be right in the kitchen. Love you." She kissed me on the forehead and left the room after she helped me on my bed.

I closed my eyes as they welled up with tears. All I could think about was Pony. I didn't do a damn thing to him and he broke my heart three times. I sobbed into my pillow quietly so my mom wouldn't hear. But something in me wanted her to hear so I could tell her and she could wrap me up in her motherly arms and tell me everything's going to be alright.

"M-Mom..." I called out. Wiping the tears off my face, she walked in and immediately came by my side.

"What's wrong Johnny?" She rubbed my back to soothe me.

"M-Mom..I-I.." I just couldn't get the words out.

"Take your time Johnny, breath." I did as she said and breathed.

"Mom, please don't be mad but I'm..I'm not exactly into girls.." I said, "I-"

"Is that all you wanted to tell me? I already know Johnny." She laughed a little. She already knew?

"How? I never told you-"

"Baby, it's pretty obvious. You've liked Pony for awhile now, haven't you?"

As soon as she said Pony's name I burst out into tears and she calmed me down but was obviously confused. So I told her the whole story, (obviously not the rumble) crying at some parts but finally finished it.

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry..." she pulled me into a hug, the only thing being heard was my sniffles.

"You know the worst part was that h-he didn't even come home with us when I got stabbed..." I said and she immediately answered.

"Wait what? I thought you were on your way there when you got jumped. Johnathan Andrew, tell me the truth now. What happened?"

Dammit Johnny, always opening your damn mouth.

"Do you know what rumbles are?" I questioned.

"I believe so, where grease-...." she cut herself off as she realized what I meant. I knew I would be in huge trouble when she stared at me with a face...angry? I couldn't tell.

"You know Johnny, I know you can handle yourself in a fight but that doesn't make it okay for you to go and beat people up. You have the same rights as them, even though some are bastards and think of you guys much less." She didn't finish but I wouldn't let her.

"Mom, you know how angry I was, I cried about him and I rarely ever cry! Please just let it be.." I exclaimed.

She huffed and agreed. Finally after all of this, she disappeared out the door and left me to rest.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
"Hey Johnny, Johnny? Wake up." A voice whispered into my ear and I shot up in bed, regretting it immediately as the wound in my hip released pain into my body and I hissed.

"Ouch..." I mumble, rubbing my temples.

"Hey Johnny, how are you?" A voice asked again and I look up to see...the one and only Ponyboy Micheal Curtis standing in my doorway, giving me a small smile.

I don't answer him for I believe I would just burst into tears or just yell and scream until he left. I just sat there staring into his beautiful green eyes-

"Get out." I spat harshly.

He gave me a look of guilt and sorrow but left me alone with my thoughts.