Missing Pt.4

Ponyboys POV

What is happening to me...?

-

A soft knock on the door echoed through the bathroom.

"Hey Pony, you alright in there?" Johnnys sweet voice asks.

"Yeah babe, everything's fine. Be out in a minute," I lie.

Have Johnny and Dally been meeting up? Has Johnny been two-timing me with Dally? Are they still messing around?

I tear up at the questions hitting my brain one by one.

Shakily, I stand up and open the door, keeping my head down to hide my distressed face.

"Pone, are you alright?" Johnny comes towards me and lifts up my head by putting a finger under my chin. His face grows with more worry as he sees a tear slip from my eye.

"What's wrong baby?" He wipes it away with his thumb and waits for my response.

"Wh- where were you Johnny?" My voice breaks and I step away from his grasp.

He bites his tongue and hesitates to tell me.

"Where the hell were you Johnny?! Were you cheating on me with Dallas?!" I cry out. He looks stunned at my tone of voice but I push on anyway.

"Answer me!" I scream, getting a bit angry (Ha, 'a bit').

"Absolutely not Ponyboy! I have no reason to," he says with a truthful reply.

"Then..." my voice breaks once again and I sink down to my knees,"then why can't I believe you?" I sob out.

He comes to my side and I don't even try to fight it.

"Ponyboy, I love you so much. I would never lie to you. I would never cheat on you. I would never leave you for some low-life, no offense Dally,"

"None taken," Dal replies not even paying attention.

"And I would surely never try to hurt you," his voice is shaking and I can tell he's about to start crying too.

I don't respond, just sit there crying my eyes out yet not making any noise.

"Th-then where were you?" I whisper after a couple minutes.

"I..."

Okay. Next chapter for this is gonna be the end... maybe. Give me some ideas of where Johnny could have been for a month but it's for a good thing because honestly I don't know. Byeee•