A/N

I'm not even gonna say anything except thank you.

Jesus, thank you.

You guys don't know how happy you've made me with this. 10k? Wow. It's just flipping amazing to see that number on my book. I'm speechless. I don't know what to say anymore. Usually I'd say my normal thank you and you guys make me so happy but I've said that so many times and it's insane. I don't want to keep repeating myself but I really am thankful for you and you really do make me happy.

Your comments brighten my day, even if it's just "wow, this is so cute" or something. I'm glad I make people happy by writing these chapters. That's all I've ever wanted, to make people happy and to make them smile.

I've succeeded but I want to do more. I'm obviously going to write more but I need something a little more. You guys have any ideas on how I can thank you guys personally?

I'm so thankful. I'm so happy. My heart fills so warm right now and it makes me smile.

And it's only been like a single chapter since my last A/N. It's amazing to see that number grow everyday.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
I love you all and I care for you all. Thank you so much
Have a lovely night,
my fellow outsiders
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
(P.s. I just drank a third of a margarita and damn, it was fuckin good. Strawberry 😋)