Cuddles & Coco

Johnny's POV

"Okay Johnnycake, here is your Coco," Ponyboy sets down the steaming cup,"now what movie do you want to watch?"

"Uh, how about 'A Christmas Story'? That's a good one," I sipped the chocolatey delight.

"I forgot about that one, that's one of my favorites," he smiles warmly.

He goes and puts in 'A Christmas Story' while I sit there and wait for him to be done.

When he's done, he crawls next to me on the couch and lays his head down on my shoulder, wrapping the blanket around both of us.

The movie starts soon and I blow on the still hot drink, sipping it once more.

-

Nearing the end of the movie, I hear soft snores next to my ear. I smile and giggle quietly knowing Pony fell asleep.

I carefully lift him off my shoulder and get up off the couch, first stretching and then cleaning everything up (Empty cup, turning off the tv, etc.).

Going back to where he is, I pick him up with caution and carry him to our room. He stirs a bit but falls even deeper into his sleep. I turn the room light off and tip-toe across the room and slowly get into the bed, wrapping my arms around him.

I close my eyes and his in his scent, immediately relaxing.

"Goodnight my love," I whisper, soon falling into a dark abyss.

•Cute? Or nah? I like it even though it's short•