Scent

Steve scooted closer to Soda, just enough to get his scent. One that consisted of coffee, chocolate, and just sunshine.

He didn't exactly know how to explain his situation, but he just knew that he loved Soda's scent.

Scent, in any kind of relationship, was important to Steve. Sure, his favorite thing to see was the persons smile, but the scent showed him who he really adored.

People thought it was weird, but Steve didn't care.

He wished he could have Soda around him all the time. Not just because of his scent, but him in general.

His smile... was absolutely stunning. The way Soda's lips curled up a bit wen he smiled, the way his lips always looked plump.

His eyes were breath taking. Blues clashing with specks of gray. Sometimes his blue eyes would turn full gray or sometimes greenish. But any color eyes would look beautiful on Soda.

Then his scent. The thing that had Steve head-over-heels for Soda, was his scent. As I described before, it smelled of coffee, chocolate, and sunshine. Steve understood the sunshine part. Only he understood it.

It means that the smell just makes Soda smell like sunshine. And look like sunshine. Sunshine was how he described happiness. And there was a lot. Every time he caught a whiff of Soda, his whole world got brighter and slowed a bit.

Most of you won't understand but some, I hope, will.

•Hope you enjoyed•