Bloody Knuckles

This is sorta Fake Love pt.3 and it's unedited•

Johnny's POV

Tonight's the rumble and honestly, I've never felt better. Rumbles are huge fights between us greasers and the Socs. All the anger that I've been holding together, I can finally let it out.

Usually Pony and I take on one together so it's easier for us since we're small. The only problem is that Pony and I haven't talked since he's been together with Curly.

Curly and the Shepards are obviously going to be there so woo hoo, note the sarcasm. Pony will probably be fighting with Curly. I believe Two-Bit said I could fight along side him but I decided to do something on my own for once. Hopefully it goes well...

I'm on my way to the Curtis', haven't been there in awhile and that's usually where we meet up so I gotta be there. Pony probably hates me but I don't care, this is the one chance to let me be myself and let all my heat out on someone who I don't care if I hurt.

•At the Curtis'•

I knock on the door and Soda opens it, greeting me and letting me in. Once I'm inside, the gang greets me except Pony. He's not even there.

"If you're looking for Pony, he went to the Shepards earlier, he'll meet us there." Soda lands a hand on my shoulder.

"Man, I wasn't looking for him, really, I don't care. Just wanna get there and be done." I reassure him with a smile and he returns it, soon walking over to Steve.

"You sure you alright?" Two-Bit asks from behind me. I turn and he gives me a big goofy grin and I chuckle.

"I'm sure, never better." He pats me on the shoulder as Soda did and sits back on the couch. Darry comes out, wearing a tight black shirt, tucked into his jeans.

"Long time no see Johnny, everything alright at home?" I nod and take a seat next to Two-Bit.

"Good." He ruffles my hair and opens the door. It starts a chain reaction and everybody stands including me. They run out of the door, doing flips on cars and Steve did a backflip, while I just stayed back and watched, smiling.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Once we get there, there standing before us are all the greasers we know from around...including the Shepards and Pony...

A lump in my throat grows so I stay next to Two-Bit, he wraps his arm around me and holds me close. Pony immediately notices and gives a small wave but I roll my eyes and look the other way.

Douchebag

"Hey Tim," Darry greets. Everybody starts having conversations while I notice Pony staring at me with sorrowful looks.

I bite my lips and calm my breathing, Two-Bit notices and gives me a tight squeeze and it calms me a bit.

"It's alright kid, nothin's gonna hurt you besides yourself, focus on them and not him. Make yourself look as better as ever without him, it'll just attract him more." Two-Bit whispers to me, making me smile largely and laugh.

Mustangs pull onto the grass around us and bunches of Socs get out and all try to act like they're not scared. I can see right through them, we're- the others are a lot stronger than most of the Socs and they know it.

A man, a bit smaller goes up to Darry.

"Hello Darrel," he growls.

"Hi Paul," Darry smiles a evil and Paul winces. I think they were football buddies in school but I'm not sure.

Someone yells "RUMBLE!!" And the rumble begins. A guy not any larger than Steve runs up to me and I knew at that moment, this was going to be fun.

I throw a punch and the guys head snaps to the side and he looks angry. I let out a laugh of excitement and jump on him. Pullin at his jacket, I finally am able to pull it over his head, getting his arms stuck in it and he stumbles back.

Then of course it starts raining making the ground slippery and full of mud.

Another guy makes his way over to me and a burst of energy goes through me and I pull the guy down by his hair and start punching him in the face. He grabs my fist and swings me onto the ground, I land with a thud and the air rushes out of my lungs. He starts kicking me and I try to roll away but he has a tight grip on me.

Then Dally pulls the guy off of me and helps me up, soon being pulled away by another Soc.

After a couple I bring down and they bring me down, a big guy comes towards me and pulls out a blade.

He smiles a dirty evil grin and starts trying to swing at me. I slip in the mud and the blade catches my left arms and I let out a scream. He pulls the blade out and tries stabbing me once more, this time in the lower right side of my hip. Screaming for help, a guy I've never seen before tugs the guy away and all the Socs run back to their cars.

"Two-Bit! Dally!" I scream, vision getting blurrier by the second. The pain is unlike anything I've ever felt before.

"Guys! Over here!" I believe Two yells.

Arms pick me up off the ground and I groan as they accidentally hit the stab where I was stabbed in the hip.

"Dammit, I knew they were going to pull some shit like this." Dally angrily says.

"We have to pull it out," Darry's voice is filled with concern.

"Pull what out?" I finally get out.

"The blade" Is all he says and I look down to see the blade sticking out of me. Unenthusiastically without them noticing, I lift my right arm and grip onto the blade. I grunt as it slides out of my body, my own blood dripping from it.

"Got it," I say tiredly. They look down and look back up at each other.

"Let's get him back to the house," Darry finishes, I didn't hear what he was saying before so all I knew was that we were going back to the house.

Well there goes my night.