F O U R

Jada Dollas  ;
Right now I'm in my apartment getting dress , today my dad's coming to get me cause we have to film a interview for his tv show he got on vh1 .

As I was looking for an outfit , I hear someone knock on my door , and I see my dad and my uncle's .

"Hey baby girl ." My dad says and hugs me .

"Hey pops ." I smile and hug my uncle's and go back to my room and get dress .

(Jadas outfit )

(Jadas outfit )

As we get to the place we're were gonna be shooting the commercial for the show , we walk in and my dad says what's up to the people or whatever .

"Alright Guys just act normal we're gonna get a couple shots of you and your daughter sean ." The guy says and me and my dad walk on to the set and my song , Xo tour life by Uzi comes on .

"Please , xanxnny make it go away ." I sing and start to dance and my dad tries to milly rock .

"Get it pops ." I say and we dance .

"Okay Jada do what you do ." The producer says handing me the basketball and I start to bounce the ball in between my legs and look up and smile at the camera .

"Show us your jump shot ." They say and I do my jump shot while they snap pictures .

"Okay Jada sit down and were gonna ask you some questions ." They say and I sit down .

"Alright go ahead and introduce yourself ." They say .

"Hi I'm Jada aka baby girl aka Jada Dollas aka big seans one and only daughter ." I say and I hear my dad laugh .

"How old are you ?" The producer asks me .

"I'm 18 , I'll be 19 March 17th ." I smile .

"What do you do ?" The producer .

"I play basketball for ucla , I'm a point guard ." I say and laugh .

"Where'd you get the name Jada Dollas?" He asks me .

"I got the Name Jada Dollas , From my high school basketball coach as a freshmen , I was on varsity and we were shooting 3's and she was like there go Jada Dollas and ever since then I've been going by jada Dollas cause Jada Anderson is lame , no offense dad ." I say and I see my Dad and uncle's laugh .

"Do you have a boyfriend ?" He asks me and i smile .

"Nah ." I laugh .

"If you get drafted to the wnba what are your plans ?" He asks me .

"When i get drafted , ima just be happy and play I guess ." I laugh .

"Do you have any celebrity crushes ?"He asks me.

"Yeah , I love Dave east that's my manz , hit me up on ig @JDollas and asap Rocky needs to do the same ." I smile .

"Tell the people why they need to watch this show ?" The producer says.

"You need to watch this show because you'll see how me and my dad live , and what it takes to be at the top , don't play ya self you know you wanna watch this show to see my beautiful face it's okay tho ." I smile and laugh .

As we got done we go out to eat and then my dad takes me home .

As we walk to my apartment , I see Lonzo.

"Hey j ." He smiles and he hugs me .

"Dad this is Lonzo Ball , Lonzo this is my dad big sean ." I introduce them .

"Nice to meet you ." Lonzo says and I smile , he was looking real cute in his little sweat suit or whatever .

"I'll see you later Jada . " he smiles and leaves .

"Who was that ?" My dad asks me .

"Just a friend , he goes to my school ." I smile .

"Mhmm let me find out you not a virgin , I'm blowing up shit ." My dad says and I laugh .

"Love you dad ." I smile as he leaves .

"Love you too ." He says and I close my door , I love my dad .

Lonzo Ball ;
Jada got a nigga over here geeked , and I haven't felt like this since I was with my ex Denise .

As of right now I'm finna head to the gym , to put up some shots .

As i was walking out my apartment , I see Jada and her dad .

"Hey j ." I smile and hug her .

"Dad this is Lonzo Ball , Lonzo this is my dad big sean ." She says and I shake his hand .

"Nice to meet you ." I say and she smiles but smirks at me .

"I'll see you later Jada . " I smirk at her and leave , she so got damn bad .

As of right now I'm in the gym shooting hoops by myself .

"Flick your wrist more ." I hear a voice say and I turn around and see Jada.

"Look at you stalking me ." I laugh.

"Boy bye ." She smiles .

"You said flick my wrist more ." I repeat her and she nods and I do as she says and it goes in .

"Okay coach j ." I smile at her and she takes the ball from me and shoots a 3 .

"Open up a bit more ." I tell her and go behind her and position her and she shoots the ball .

"There we go ." I laugh and she does the same .

"You wanna come with me to the track ?" She asks me .

"Yeah I'll come ." I smile and we go to the track and start jogging .

As of right now we talking about everything , Jada real chill .

"So what are we ?" She smiles at me .

"I'm not looking for nothing serious ." I tell her as we walk around the track .

"Well neither am I if I expect to be drafted to the wnba ." She tells me with a smile .

"Damn it's like that ." I smile at her and she laughs .

"We talking ." I tell her and she smiles at me .

"Okay then . " she says and we continue to talk .

|| 3 votes × 3 comments .||