T H I R T Y - 3

Jada Dollas ;
It's been 2 months and I went to the doctor last week and come to find out I've been pregnant and he's surprised I didn't lose the baby when I was playing basketball , he told me and Zo that I am 7 months pregnant and I'm most likely having a boy because of how tiny I am , Zo was pretty excited about that , but I really wanted a girl , it's already bad that I'm the only girl around the house now .

I get out of bed and walk to the bathroom and pee , Zo has been super duper protective , when it comes to any and everything , I can't even pee without him being with me .

As I come out the bathroom I see Lonzo on his phone , today we are going to toys r us and were getting stuff for the baby and were also getting a dog , but first we have to go get jr from hoenies .

"Babe ?" Lonzo calls for me .

"Yes Lonzo?" I ask him as I look for something to wear .

"Have you seen my other shoe ?" He asks me looking for his other Zo2 remix .

"Key word is My , it's your shoe Zo look for it ." I say look for an outfit .

"You lucky you pregnant ." He says and I smile and nod .

" He says and I smile and nod

(A/N: Jada's outfit. )

As I finish getting dress i walk out the bathroom and see Zo ready on his phone .

"Do I look pregnant ?" I ask him .

"No baby let's go ." He says and he grabs my hand and we walk outside to his truck and we go and get jr .

As we go and get jr , we head to toys r us .

"Baby this is cute ." I say holding up this cute baby outfit while Zo is holding jr .

"Get it ." He says and we continue to walk around and get a couple of stuff for jr .

"Are we gonna buy the crib now or later ?" I ask him .

"Now so we can already have it at the house when you go into labor ." He tells me .

"Well can you get it cause i cant pick it up ." I say stating the obvious and he gives me jr and gets the crib .

Did I mention that jr's about to be 1 in a couple weeks times going by super fast .

"Thank you daddy ." I smile and kiss Zo and he gets jr and we walk around some more .

As we don't find anything else we pay for everything and load up the car and go and get my new dog .

"Hello welcome to Dog land did you come to pick up a dog or pick out ?" The lady asks us .

"Pick out ." I smile .

"Okay well what are you guys looking for a big dog or a small dog ?" She asks us .

"A small dog ." I smile .

"Okay follow me this way ." She smiles and we do .

"Do you have in mind what type of dog you wanted ?" She asks us .

"A Norfolk terrier ." I smile and she takes us down the hall .

"Aww babe I want that one ." I say .

"That dog ugly ." Zo says and it giggles .

"Can we get that one please ." I smile .

"Yes ma'am ." She says and goes and gets the dog and brings it out .

"Aww ." I say holding the dog .

"Baby I want it ." I tell Zo .

"Get him ."

"Yall are gonna get him ?" She asks us and I nod .

"Okay follow me this way ." She says and we go to the front .

"Okay So he is a puppy so you guys have to be super gentle with him , you can go ahead and pick out a kennel for him , do you guys have a name for him so I can make a birth certificate ?" She asks us .

"Easy , Shoota Ball ." Zo says and I roll my eyes and laugh .

"Okay and on his dog tag what's the address , I need to put on there ?" She asks us and Zo tells her as I pick out a dog tag and chain .

"Okay you guys are all set ." She says putting on shootas dog tag , chain , and leash .

"Guys look at my new son ." I say holding shoota and putting him on Snapchat .

"He's so cute thanks daddy ." I smile kissing Zo .

"You welcome ." He says and I end the video .

As of right now we're in the car and I decide to get on Instagram live .

"What's good ?" I smile as I see all the fans join the live .

"Ask me and bae some questions ." I smile and show Zo driving .

"What kind of dog did I get ? I got a Norfolk terrier , he's in the back seat whining ." I say .

"How long have you and Zo been dating ? Me and Zo have been dating for almost a year ." I smile.

"When is Zo dropping another song ? I don't know babe when you dropping some fire ?" I ask Zo .

"Soon we've been busy ." He tells the live and I nod .

"Are you and markelle fultz dating ? No what the hell ." I laugh .

"Where's Zo's Son ? " they ask , in my stomach .

"They're in the back jr is asleep and shoota is whining ." I say playing with my lip .

"Am I gonna get my own triple b shoes ? I don't know probably not , I don't play basketball anymore . " I smile .

"Alright guys have to go love you all ." I smile and end the live and I see Zo just smiling at me .

"Why you staring at me ?" I smile .

"Your just so got damn beautiful ." He says .

"Come here ." He says and I lean over and kiss him , I swear I found the man of my dreams .

|| Do y'all think I should make a sequel to this book and I've made some new liangelo and Lonzo books let me know when y'all want me to post them , but let me know if y'all want me to make a sequel to this book , comment and let me know .

5 votes and 5 comments for another update .

Zoe ||