T H I R T Y - 6

1 day before the wedding
Jada Dollas ;
As of right now We're in vegas , Tomorrow i am getting married to the love of my life , I am so excited , but also nervous , I just want everything to go perfectly like I planned .

"As your maid of honor your bachlorette party will be the greatest bachlorette party in the nation ." Kc tells me and I laugh .

"I'm for real , so just prepare yourself for an amazing night ." She smiles , as of right now me and all my brides maids are all just chilling in my hotel room , getting ready for tonight aka my last day of freedom .

"Jada your about to be Mrs.Lonzo ball are you excited ?" Izzy asks me .

"Of course I am ." I smile.

"Tonight better be lit though , today's my Last night of freedom ." I tell kc and she laughs .

"Oh it will be don't worry ." She says .

Lonzo Ball;
Right Now I'm getting ready for my bachelor party , so far all I know is that we going out to eat .

"Yo Zo you ready man ?" Dmo asks me as they come in my hotel room .

"Yeah ." I say tieing my shoes .

"Lets go then we goin miss our reservation , the limo downstairs waiting for us so let's go ." Dmo says and I grab my phone , wallet , and hotel keys and we downstairs to the lobby and see all the guys and get in the limo and head to dinner .

As we get to dinner , we get out the limo and walk inside the restraunt .

"Hi welcome to the strip do you guys have reservations ?" The lady asks us .

"Yeah reservations for Zo ball we had the private room ." Dmo says .

"Oh hello mr.ball you guys follow me this way ." She smiles and we go to the private room .

As we get there we order our food and just talk about random shit .

"Here's your food guys let me know if i can be anymore of an assistance ." The girls smiles at me and walks away .

"She got a fat ass ." Melo dip says and we laugh .

"Zo going have a lot in his face tonight ." Dmo says and I laugh .

"Where y'all going ?" Melo asks and Dmo whispers in his ear.

"No fair I wanna go ." He says .

"Gotta be of age sorry bro ." Dmo says and I laugh , I don't know what the hell they planning but I can tell it's about to be a night to remember .

Jada Dollas ;
As of right now we're out getting our nails and toes done , it feels so good to be so relaxed .

As we get back to the hotel room , I go to my room and start to get dress for tonight .

(Jada's outfit

(Jada's outfit .)

As I get done getting dress , the girls blind fold me and push me in the limo , where are these hoes taking me .

As of right now I feel the limo come to a stop and I hear the girls laugh .

"Where are we going ?" I ask them .

"It's a surprise ." I hear Kc say and they grab me and we start walking somewhere .

"Reservation for Jada Dollas . " Kc says and I feel someone grab my hand and we walk somewhere else .

As we get to a stop the blind fold comes off and I see we are at a strip club .

"Bitch ." I laugh .

"Lets turn the fuck up ." Kc smiles and men walk in and start to dance and we just throwing money , I feel like a real bad ass bitch right now .

Lonzo Ball ;
As we pull up to a strip club I make sure I got my wallet and we walk inside .

"Reservations for Zo ball ." Dmo says and we go to a private section , where there was wings , liquor , and more on deck .

As of right now we just throwing money , my last night of freedom , so I gotta make it good .

"Where's the man of the hour ?" This stripper asks and the guys point at me .

"Follow me ." She says and I walk to this chair on stage and start getting a lap dance from all different type of women , I swear I'm in heaven .

Dmo (👀) ;
As of right now we getting Zo back to his hotel room , My boy is drunk as hell and already know if Jada see him it's not finna be good .

"Bro I love you no gay shit ." He says and I laugh as I get him to his room .

"I love you too bro ." I say .

"What's today ?" He asks me .

"Well bro in 12 hours you will be getting married ." I tell him .

"To Jada right ?" He smiles and I laugh and nod .

"She's so beautiful bro , I'm so lucky , all these niggas want her but i have her , I'm that nigga ." He says and lays down .

"Bro shut up and go to sleep goodnight bro ." I say walking out his room , that boy was wilding .

||Thoughts and also I am making a Kyle Kuzma book do y'all think I should publish it soon ? Comment and let me know .

5 votes and 5 comments.

Zoe ||