T W E N T Y - 5

Lonzo Ball;
It's been 2 months and me and jada's relationship has been on 100 , and I'm  glad everything's going smooth , with Denise about to have our kid any moment , I'm glad me and Jada are on good terms , the draft is coming up in 2 months and I'm ready , to have my family and the love of my life there supporting me and my dreams .

As I get out of bed , I walk in the kitchen and i see Jada making pancakes in one of my t-shirts and her hair in a bun .

"Damn this view couldn't get any better ." I smile as I sit on the counter and watch her .

"Good morning baby ." She smiles and kisses me and continues to cook , as i was watching her do her thing my phone goes off .

"Hello ?" I say answering the phone .

"Lonzo Denise just went into labor ." I hear my mom tell me .

"How you know ?"I ask her .

"Her mom just texted me ." My mom says .

"Alright will meet y'all at the hospital text me the address ." I tell her and hang up .

"Get dress baby , we gotta go to the hospital , Denise is in labor ." I smile at her and she cuts off the stove and goes to our room and puts on some of my sweat pants and slides and we head to the hospital .

The whole car ride Jada was silent and was just scrolling through her phone.

"Babe are you okay ?" I ask her .

"Yeah I'm fine ." She says dryly .

"No your not Jada what's wrong ?" I ask her .

"Nothing Lonzo leave me alone and focus on the road ." She tells me , She tripping , she probably just on her period , So I'll let her ass slide today .

As we get to the hospital , open her door for her and she gets out and we walk inside the hospital and upstairs to Denise's hospital room .

As we walk in I see my family and her family and she smiling and holding the baby .

"Hey Zo , Hey Jada ." My dad says hugging the both of us and we hug the rest of my family and I walk over to Denise and the baby .

"He looks so much like you Zo ." She says and I look at my son and she's right , he does , he has my eyes and everything .

"What do you wanna name him ?" She asks me .

"Lonzo Ball jr ." I say and she smiles and laughs .

"Okay ." She smiles and tells the nurse and the nurse writes it on the birth certificate .

As I was hold my son , I see Jada get up and walk out the room with my keys in her hand .

"I'll be back ." I smile and kiss his head and walk out the room and out to the parking lot and see Jada in my truck listening to music and on ft .

"Open the door ." I say tapping on the window and she rolls her eyes and does.

"What do you want ?" She asks me .

"What's wrong with you?" I ask her .

"Oh nothing Zo I'm totally fine , I'm totally fine with sitting there watching you hold you and Denise's child I'm fine ." She says , I knew this was gonna happen .

"Babe are you seriously upset about this ?" I ask her .

"What the fuck do you want me to be ? Happy ? You want me to be happy Zo ? Well I'm sorry that's not gonna happen ." She says .

"You being real stank right now ." I tell her .

"How Zo ? Because you want me to be happy for you well here's an applause , way to go Zo congratulations , you got a fucking hoe pregnant and now she has y'alls fucking son way to fucking go ." She says .

"Jada you know I didn't want this to happen ." I tell her .

"But guess what it did , it happened so really congratulations ." She says and I just stand there .

"I don't wanna be here right now , so I'm gonna call someone to come get me ." She tells me and I just roll my eyes at her cause she's acting like a brat .

Jada Dollas;
As I give Zo his keys I see markelle pull up he's in Cali for a week cause he has a game , But we're just gonna hang out .

"Bye ." I tell Zo and walk to markelles car .

"Sheeesh ." He says and records me and I do a spin and skip to his car .

"You a mess ." He laughs and I do the same and hug him .

"I've missed you friend ." I smile .

"I've missed you too lil shawty ." He says and we head to his hotel room .

"Feels so good to be in a place I wanna be ." I say and face plop on markelles hotel bed .

"So why were y'all at the hospital anyway ?" He asks laying down beside me .

"Well you know Denise Garcia ?" I ask him and he nods his head .

"Yeah the soccer player with the Big boobs ." He says and I laugh and roll my eyes .

"Anyway she was Zo's ex until he met yours truly and comes to find out she was pregnant for God knows how long , but today she gave birth to her and Zo's kid today ." I say .

"Damn and you still with him ?" He asks me and I nod .

"I wouldn't treat you like that , you don't deserve that ." He tells me .

"It's fine , I really love Zo so I guess I have to deal with it ."I explain to him .

"Jada why do you do that ?" He asks me .

"Do what ?" I laugh .

"You get with guys you don't need to be with , any loyal ass nigga would be lucky to have you , your smart , beautiful , athletic , and don't even get me started on that cute ass face of yours ." He says leaning in towards me .

"Your more then what you put out for these dumb niggas to see ." He says as we're eye to eye .

"Umm I think I should get home , i haven't done my home work and it's due tonight ." I lie , we almost kissed .

"Yeah let's go ." He smiles and we get off his bed and he takes me home .

"Thank you kelle ." I smile and hug him .

"You welcome , we still on for tomorrow ?" He asks me and I nod with a smile .

"Ight bye shawty ." He smiles .

"Bye ." I smile and walk inside me and Zo's apartment .

I can't believe me and markelle almost kissed , do I tell Zo ?

|| Do y'all think Jada should tell Zo ? And Do y'all think Jada is being dramatic about the baby situation ? 5 votes and 5 comments.
Zoe ||