N I N E

Lonzo Ball ;
I wake up to Jada laying on my chest and I grab my phone off her dresser and see that gelo and Eli texted me about a million times .

Gelo 🤘🏾💯
Aye Dad and mom just got home.

Gelo 🤘🏾💯
Oh shit dad going upstairs .

Gelo🤘🏾💯
He going to your room !!!

Gelo 🤘🏾💯
You in trouble dad mad as hell !!!

Big bro 💯🤘🏾
You niggas had one job got damn ... I'm on my way home , where did y'all tell him  I was at ?

Gelo 🤘🏾💯
We told him you went back to your apartment to get something because you forgot something and you need it cause it's a 3 day weekend .

Big bro 💯🤘🏾
Ight I'm on my way now I'll text you when I need you to come unlock the door .

As I read that I see it's 7am and I wake up Jada .

"Baby ." I say .

"What ?" She says .

"I gotta head back , my dad's mad ." I tell her and she sits up while I put my shirt back on and she walks me downstairs and outside .

"Bye babe be safe don't speed . " she says and I kiss her again .

"I'll see you later ." I smile at her and kiss her one more time and get in my truck and leave .

As I get home gelo comes open the door and I try my best to sneak upstairs but as I was going up my dad was coming down .

"Where were you ?" He asks me .

"I was at my apartment ." I tell him .

"Oh really so why did you post a picture with Jada ." He asks me .

"She was at her apartment and we live right next to each other dad ." I say .

"Lonzo i know you was over there at her dad's house in Hollywood cause me and your mom passed you on our way home ." My dad says .

"I went to go see her sorry dad ." I tell him .

"That lieing goin get you in trouble Lonzo. " he says.

"I know I'm sorry , I won't leave the house again without telling you ." I tell him and he walks to the kitchen .

As I go upstairs to my room , I lay down and FaceTime Jada .

"Hey baby you made it home safely ?" She asks me .

"Yeah ." I smile at her .

"Good did you get in trouble ?" She asks and starts laughing .

"That shit not funny ." I say and she starts laughing harder .