T W E N T Y

Lonzo Ball ;
Me and Jada have worked out our problems and were back on track , I love this girl to death , I loved her before the sex and before the problems , Jada just has away with making a nigga fall in love with her sexy ass .

Right Now me and the team are at 24 practicing , we got a game tomorrow and I'm ready for it .

Jada Dollas;

As of right now I'm getting dress , me and kelle are hanging out today , and I know your probably like you have a boyfriend , but markelle isn't like that we are just friends and he knows that .

(Jada's outfit .)

As I finish getting dress I text kelle to let him know I'm ready and lay on my bed and the girls walk in .

"Hey little hoe ." Jordin says and I smile and start scrolling on Instagram .

Kctheballa1

Liked by Melo , Zo , Leafsquad , Mo'Money and 18,789 others

Liked by Melo , Zo , Leafsquad , Mo'Money and 18,789 others .

Kctheballa1 || They Gang , We gang , but they are not the same 🤘🏾💓😎

Comments disabled.

"Are you going out with Zo or something ?" Mo asks me .

"No I'm going somewhere with markelle ." I tell them .

"Ooh , that has danger all over it ." Jordin says and I laugh .

"How fool ?" I ask them .

"Well one you little hoe , You already know Zo is well Zo and two He seems to like you . " Mo says .

"He use to like me now we are just friends , I promise ." I explain to them .

"Okay you may think that but he's probably thinking about bending you over and give you back shots ." Kc says

"Y'all are so dramatic it's not like that at all , he's just a friend , nothing more nothing less ." I tell them and I get a text from kelle .

Kelle💓
Outside little kid 💀