F I V E

Lonzo Ball
As of right now I'm getting ready for my game , we play against SCU and this is finna be an easy dub .

As of right now we getting lit in the locker room .

"Get'em Zo ." The bro prince says as I hit them folks .

"Y'all crazy ." Tj says and we laugh and go in the gym and shoot around a bit .

As we were shooting around the girls basketball team walks in and I see Jada talking to her friends.

"Zo your girlfriend here ." Tj says and I laugh and walk up behind her .

"So no hey Zo ." I say and she turns around.

"I didn't even see you I'm sorry ." She smiles and hugs me .

"Its cool but you better cheer on your man tonight ." I tell .

"Oh I'm for sure gonna be cheering on tj ." She laughs and I walk away

"I'm kidding Zo , of course ima cheer you on ."She smiles .

"Alright ." I smile and she kisses my cheek and goes and sits down and talks with her friends .

As of right now The boys are shooting around , while everyone comes in and gets seated .

"Aye Freshmen ?" Jordin says and I turn to her .

"What's up ?" I ask her .

"Your boyfriend wants you?" She says and I turn to see Lonzo trynna get my attention .

"This is how you shoot ." He says and copies me and i laugh .

"Shut up . " I tell him and he laughs and continues to warm up .

As I was talking to jordin someone taps me on my shoulder .

"Yes ?" I ask as I see a guy with a pretty smile (a/n : guy at the top .)

"I'm Andre ." He says and I smile .

"Jada ." I say .

"Yeah I know who you are ." He smiles .

"Do you think I can get a picture with you ." He asks and I nod and smile and take a picture with him .

"I really came over here to ask for your number , I think your beautiful ." He smiles at me .

"Thanks but I'm kind of talking to someone right now , I'm sorry ." I say .

"No it's cool ." He smiles .

"Thanks for the picture tho ." He adds and walks away .

"Damn Jada just shooting people down ." Kc , the shooting guard says , she's mad chill .

"Right cause she got that light skin dick ." Jordin says .

"No not really I'm a virgin ." I say and they look at each other and laugh .

"Ha Jada a virgin aye Lonzo Jada - " jaleya , a post , started to say until I cut her off .

"Stop!" I laugh and the game starts .

"Lets go Zo !" I cheer as he comes down the court with the ball .

"Look at you cheering on your little light skin ." Kc says and I throw a piece of pop corn at her .

"Shut up ." I say and she laughs .

As Lonzo was crossing this one player up , he does his step back and flicks his wrist like I taught him and it goes in with no problem .

"I taught him that ." I tell the girls and they laugh .

"I'm for real ." I say .

As of right now we won the game and I'm proud of Zo he did good today .

"Good job Zo ." I smile as he came off the court .

"Thank you ." He smiles and kisses my cheek .

"Did you drive over here ?" He asks me .

"No I rode with Kc ." I tell him .

"Ight well tell Kc I got you ." He says and kisses my head .

"Alright ." I smile and walk to Kc , but as i was talking to Kc , I see jaleya walking to Zo so I run to her and tackle her .

"No ." I say and she laughs .

"Babe I'm going to the locker room to change I'll be back ." Zo says and leaves .

As he came out the locker room , I get up and we walk to a group of people .

"Hey Zo ." Two boys say and they do a bro hug .

"Good job today honey ." A women says kissing his cheek , she's really pretty .

"You need to work on your free throws and be more aggressive in the paint ." A man says.

"Yes sir ." Is all Lonzo says .

"Who's the pretty girl ." The women says .

"Oh Jada this is my mom , Tina , my dad , Lavar , and my two little brothers , gelo and melo ." He says introducing me to them .

"Nice to meet you all ." I smile shaking there hand .

"Guys this is my girl , Jada . " Lonzo says putting his arm around me and i smile .

"Well it's so nice to meet you sweetie ." His mom says .

"Do you play basketball ?" His dad asks me and i nod .

"What do you play ?" He asks me .

"I'm a shooting guard and a point guard . " I smile .

"Okay Zo you got yourself a big baller ." His dad says and we laugh .

"Well do you wanna join us , we were gonna go out to eat ?" His mom says .

"I'd love to ." I smile and Lonzo smiles at me and we walk out to his g wagon .

"Zo can I ride with you ?" Melo asks him .

"No ." Zo says .

"Aww come on let him ride with us ." I say and melo smiles .

"Fine gelo you riding with us too ?" Zo asks and his brothers get in the backseat .

"Can I have the aux ?" I ask zo and he smirks at me .

"I don't know ." He says .

"Please ." I smile .

"Fine ." He says and I play some lil pump.

"Hell no give me this . " he says and I laugh .

"Shaking my got damn head ." He says and gives the aux to gelo and continues driving .

As we get to buffalo wild wings , we walk in and sit down at a table .

"So how long have you been playing basketball ?" Lavar asks me .

"Since i was 10 ." I smile .

"You should come back to chino when your boy does and work out with us ." Lavar says .

"Okay ." I say and we continue to talk .

As we paid for the food we say goodbye to his family and walk out to his wagon .

"So you spending the night with me tonight ?" He smiles at me .

"I don't know I have practice in the morning ." I tell him .

"You act like you don't live next door to me ." He says .

"You don't get it ." I say.

"Who you catching an attitude with ." He says and I laugh .

"You ." I laugh .

"Man post up ." He says and I punch him in his stomach .

"So you spending the night or what ?" He asks me .

"I guess , but I gotta wake up at 5 so don't be mad when you get woken up to me telling you to come lock your door ." I laugh and he rolls his eyes , this guy .

|| Thoughts ? Comment 5 votes × 5 comments , love you all .

Zoe 💓 ||