8 T E E N

Lonzo Ball;
Last night me and Jada broke up , I'm so dumb bro , she's right Denise showed me disloyalty , and I still decided to have sex with her , I lost a down ass female for a women who cheated on me , I took a DNA test and turns out the baby is mine , ima just have to suck it up and take care of my responsibiltes , But I want my baby back and that's real shit .

As of right now I'm playing 2k with Gelo , Melo , And Eli .

"So are you gonna talk to her ?" Gelo asks me .

"I try bro , I text her , call her , knock on her door , face time her , nothing works , and she disabled her Twitter and Instagram So that doesn't help me ." I tell them .

"Damn bro sucks to suck , you had a bad bitty and now you gotta get back with ms. P body ." Eli says .

"I'm not dating her again ." I tell them .

"Good , you need to focus on getting Jada back before someone else does bro ." Gelo says and I nod understanding what he's talking about , I need her .

As of right now we out eating with Austen and John .

"Bro She got a fat ass ." Melo says looking at our waitress .

"Keep playing ima tell Ashley ." Eli say .

"You a snitch ." Melo says and we laugh and I drink my coke .

As we were all sitting and laughing waiting for our food to come out I see Kc , Jada , Jordin , Kelli , and Monique.

"There go Jada ." Melo says and I look back and see them walk over to a table of guys .

"Oh Zo she already replacing you , aha ." Eli says and I turn around and see the guy messing wit her and she's all smiles and giggles .

"Better go get your shawty back man ." Austen says .

"For real you look like a punk ." John says .

"I'll give you a g if you kiss her in front of all them ." Melo says .

"You ain't even got a g ." Gelo says .

"But , I do , you broke bitch ." Melo says mad and we laugh .

"Why you always so mad ." Gelo laughs .

"Bro go talk to her ." Gelo says and I get up and walk to there table .

"Excuse me Jada can we talk ." I say and she looks up at me and gets up and we walk outside the restaurant .

"What ?" She says .

"Baby I'm sorry please Can we try and make this work ." I say and she laughs slightly .

"So you think just because you said sorry it's gonna make everything okay ?" She asks me .

"Babe what do you want me to do I'm trying ." I tell her .

"Your not trying Zo trying is when your making an effort to change something that you did wrong , this is your fault Zo , all you take responsibility for your actions Lonzo because I'm to old to be playing these fucking high school games with you ." She tells me .

"Jada i love you babe I - " I start to say but get cut off .

"What ? Your sorry ? I'm so sick of that bull Shit lie ." She says .

"Jada what the hell do you want me to do ?" I ask her .

"GO TO HELL , But until then stay out of my life ." She says , I've really fucked up .

||Thoughts ? Comment .
5 votes and 5 comments .
Zoe ||