T W E N T Y - 3

Lonzo Ball ;
Today is Tuesday which means today's my baby's game , But she still hasn't told me what she's wanted to do yet about the whole moving in situation .

"Baby get up ." I tell her and she sits up.

"Good morning daddy ." She smiles and kisses me .

"Good morning ." I say and she gets up and walks to my bathroom .

As she was in the bathroom , I see that her phone goes off , so I just look at it not bothering it or nothing , but it goes off again and I pick it up to see markelle texted her and I start to read there messages .

Kelle💓
Tell me why you fine like some wine 👀💀

Jada🤤😍
Tell me why you keep lying to me 👀 💀

Kelle💓
Who lying ? Look at that bruh 🤤

Jada🤤😍My eyebrows was fleeky that day 💀💓

Jada🤤😍
My eyebrows was fleeky that day 💀💓

Kelle💓
I'm trynna tell you shawty 🤤

As I read that I walk in the bathroom to see Jada brushing her teeth .

"What the fuck are these ?" I ask her and she turns to me .

"Why are you going through my phone ?" She asks me .

"Nah fuck all that , you know he flirting with you and you not stopping him ." I tell her .

"Lonzo it's harmless flirting ." She says brushing her teeth .

"Are you gonna say the same thing before or after he fuck you ?" I ask her and she laughs .

"Your ridiculous , girls flirt with you all the got damn time , but when guys do it to me , it's forbidden ?" She says .

"Damn right Jada it is ." I tell her and she just pushes me out the way and gets dress .

"Lonzo I'm not in the mood for arguing today ." She says .

"I'm not arguing I'm just asking why ?" I ask her .

"Lonzo your sounding like a real bitch right now ." She says and I pin her to the wall .

"I'm not finna be to many bitches , So you better watch the stank ass attitude you have cause I ain't down with the shit ." I tell her and she nods .

"Now can you please let this nigga know to stop , cause this shit disrespectful ." I tell her .

"Yes ." She says .

"Yes what ?" I ask her .

"Yes big daddy Zo ." She giggles and i kiss her and she walks back to the bathroom and I start to get dress as well .

As of right now we just got to the arena .

"Love you baby good luck ." I say and kiss her and she walks in the locker room while I walk up the bleachers and sit with the guys .

As the game starts the girls are doing good and Jada has at least 25 points under her belt as of right now .

"Lets go baby ." I cheer her on as she crosses up the girl in front of her .

"That girl baby j cold ." Aaron says and I nod .

As of right now it's 4th quarter and my bag girl got 45 points 12 assist 5 blocks and 1 turn over , She trynna be like me or whatever .

As she was coming down the court she does a in and out and passes it to Kc and goes back out as Kc passes it back she tries to do a lay and gets pushed into the wall hard as hell and falls on the floor gripping her knee and screams .

Jada Dollas;
As I tried going up for a lay up , I fail and get pushed into a wall knee first and I hear a pop and I start feeling pain .

"Jada are you okay ?" Coach close asks me .

"No it hurts ." I cry and the trainer comes over and starts to feel my knee and I see Zo run down the bleachers .

"Baby you okay ?" He asks me .

"Call the ambulance ." Trainer , beth says .

"Why ?" I ask still crying .

"You tore your acl you need surgery as soon as possible ." She tells me , Lord Jesus why ?

Lonzo Ball;
As we get to the hospital , her family is already here .

"What happened Zo ?" Her dad asks me .

"She tore her Acl doing a lay up ." I explain .

"Damn it , you'll be okay baby girl ." Her dad says as she still cries .

As of right now we're all in her room waiting for her to come out of surgery .

As she comes in we all smile .

"Hey family ." She says with smiling .

"Hey baby girl , how was surgery ?" Her dad asks her .

"Good actually , but i won't be able to play ball until next season ." She tells us .

"Its alright baby girl , you'll just be getting better and stronger ." Her grandma says and she nods .

"But on the bright side I get to go home tomorrow ." She smiles .

"Good cause we've missed you around the house ." Her dad smiles at her .

"Actually dad I'll be going home with Zo tomorrow , that's if your okay with it ?" She smiles at me and I nod .

"Of course I am babe ." I tell her and kiss her head .

"Alright well Lonzo we are trusting you don't let us down ." Her dad says .

"I got you ." I smile at them , I got her on me .

|| Thoughts ? Comment  Do y'all think jada's gonna move in with Zo ? Comment and let me know 5 votes and 5 comments .
Zoe 💜 ||