T H I R T Y - 2

Lonzo Ball;

"I'm pregnant ." She tells me , Oh my goodness .

"Is it mine ? " I ask .

"Lonzo yes , me and markelle didn't have sex ." She tells me .

"Baby please I am sorry ." She cries and I grab her and hug her .

"Zo I'm really sorry . " she cries .

"Its okay baby ." I tell her still holding her.

As of right now we're getting dress because we're meeting her family up for dinner to let them know about our engagement .

"Zo can you put on my necklace for me ?" She asks me and I nod and put on her necklace .

"Thank you . " she smiles and kisses my cheek .

As we get to the restraunt , we see her family and sit down and start to order .

"So what was the news you had to tell us baby j ?" Her uncle asks her .

"Well guys , I really love Zo and he loves me , and a couple weeks when we were in Vegas he proposed and u said yes , we're engaged ." She smiles and shows them her ring .

"I can't believe you Jada . " her dad says .

"Why are you marrying him Jada he lied and cheated on you." Her dad adds .

"I cheated too dad ." She says .

"So why are you still with him ?" Her dad asks her .

"You know what dad your not gonna keep disrespecting him , I am marrying Zo whether any of y'all like it or not , he's human we both messed up and were moving on from it , you have 9 months to act right or you will not be apart of my life or my child's life your choice dad , let's go Zo . " she says and we get up and leave .

"Baby you okay ?" I ask her , I can tell she's pissed off .

"Yeah baby I just don't want him disrespecting you ." She tells me and I kiss her .

"I love you so much ." I let her know .

"I know and I love you too ." She smiles .

As we get home , she takes off her shoes and walks upstairs .

"Zo come here real quick ." She yells and i run upstairs and see her in my favorite bra and panties and candles lit and shit .

"What's all this for ?" I ask her with a smile as she takes off my shirt .

"No reason baby , you've just been working hard lately and I know your stress , so I just wanted to make you happy ." She smiles and pushes me on the bed and gets on top of me and kisses me .

(Listen to At your best by Aaliyah and there's about to be a sexual scene .)

"I love you Lonzo . " she smiles kissing down my chest and unbuckling my pants and toying with me through my boxers .

"I love you too ." I say kissing her one more time and she pulls out my shaft and slides her self on me and starts riding me .

"Fuck Jada ." I moan gripping on to her hips as she goes up and down .

"You so tight baby ." I moan and flip us over and enter her slowly , I'm making love to Jada , I love this girl so much it's not even funny , we've both messed up but in the end we both know who we belong to and without Jada , I don't know what i would be doing , She's my world and more .

|| thoughts ? Comment .
5 votes and 5 comments .
Zoe ||