T H I R T Y - 7

Lonzo Ball ;
I wake up with a big ass headache , I can't believe I'm getting married to Jada today , I waited to damn long for this moment , and now I'm about to marry the women of my dreams .

"Aye Zo you ready baby today's the day ." Dmo says walking in my room with all my groomsmen.

"Get up bro today's the big day ."Gelo says and I get out of my hotel bed .

"Yo bro you finna get married , How you feel ?" Kyle asks me .

"Nervous as hell , Aye Dmo you got the ring right ?" I ask Dmo to make sure he has jada's ring , I got her a bigger and better one .

"Yeah bro ." He says and I nod look in the mirror one more time and start to get ready .

Jada Dollas;
Right Now I'm getting my hair and make up done when Tina walks in with Leo .

"Look it's mommy ." She says and she puts him down and he crawls over to me .

"Hey mommy's baby ." I smile and kiss him .

"You look beautiful Jada . " Tina says and I smile , I'm so thankful for Tina she's so understanding and helpful , I'm glad Leo has a great grandmother .

As of right now the girls are in my room , while I'm getting ready , I can't believe I'm about to marry Lonzo Anderson Ball , I wasn't the type of girl to dream about marrying at such a young age , but when I met Lonzo I don't know , I just knew he was the right one and even tho we argue a lot , he knows and I know , that no matter what we will always be there and be considerate of one another's feelings .

As I walk out the bathroom , all eyes were on me .

"Oh my goodness Jada ." Izzy says and I smile walking to the mirror to see how I look in my dress .

" Izzy says and I smile walking to the mirror to see how I look in my dress

(Jada's dress .)

"You look beautiful baby girl ." I hear a voice say and I turn around and see my dad standing there in his tux and I hug him .

"I love you dad ." I smile and cry in his arms , I'm always gonna be a daddy's little girl .

Right Now I'm getting ready to walk down the aisle and I'm nervous as hell , Lavar and my dad will be walking me .

As the song plays the door opens I see Zo and start smiling I can't believe I'm marrying this goof ball .

Lonzo Ball;
As the doors open i see Jada and i damn near cried , my baby is so beautiful .

"Bro you good ?" Gelo laughs and I nod and I see Jada smiling at me , got damn how I get so lucky .

"We are gathered here today to see Jada Anderson and Lonzo Anderson Ball join there lives together , if anyone thinks they don't belong with each other speak now or forever hold your peace ." The pastor says and as if on cue , I see markelle and Denise walk in .