T H R I T E E N

^That's Thomas .
Lonzo Ball;
Right Now me and Jada are chilling , she just got out of practice , cause she has a game tomorrow .

"Babe do I have a big head?" She asks me and I look at her head and start laughing .

"Sure do ." I say and she pouts .

"Hey you asked me ." I smile and kiss her cheek .

"You could've lied ." She laughs .

"Nah we gotta be honest remember ." I tell her and kiss her .

"What time do you have practice today ?" She asks sitting on my lap .

"5 - 8 ." I tell her as I check my phone , it's 3 right now .

"Aww ." She says and kisses me .

"Why baby ?" I ask her .

"No reason I just wanted to cuddle with you today , my stomach hurts ." She tells me .

"It'll be okay baby ." I tell her and kiss her head .

"No it won't , I'm dieing ." She says , she so dramatic .

"You so dramatic ." I tell her and she gets off of me .

"How am I dramatic ? Do you have cramps every fucking month ? Do you ? Do you bleed from your fucking vagina ? Huh ? Oh no you don't , oh okay so shut the fuck up ." She says , These mood swings she's having ima need her to stop having these shits .

"Who you talking to ?" I ask her .

"You , whicho ugly light skinned ass ." She says .

"If I'm ugly why you dating me ?" I ask her and she don't saying nothing .

"That's what I thought shut yo ass up ." I tell her and she rolls her eyes and walks in the living room .

"Babe ." I say and follow her .

"What ?" She says and I sit by her and she lays on me .

"Babe rub my stomach ." She says grabbing my hand and putting it on her stomach , she a big ass baby .

As of right now Jada fell asleep on me so , I pick her up and put her in her room and go to my apartment and get ready for practice .

Jada Dollas;
I wake up to the sound of someone banging at my door .

As I open It Thomas and his friends come in and Thomas bends me against a wall .

"Where's ole boy ?" He smirks at me .

"Thomas what do you want with me ? Why are y'all here ?" I ask them with tears running down my face .

"Baby girl don't cry ." He says and kisses me .

"I want some of that pussy ." He says .

"I'm on my period ." I whisper and they all laugh .

"We don't care baby girl ." He smiles and he picks me up and they follow him in my room .

"Thomas please stop !" I cry .

(This is about to be a harsh sex scene if you don't feel comfortable reading about sex or rape scenes you will see ● when done .)

"Bro shut up with that crying shit ." Javon says .

As Thomas takes off my pants and clothes , Chris puts a bandanna in my mouth .

As I try to scream they were muffled you couldn't hear me .

As Thomas enters me , I start to cry , it hurts so much , and he doesn't care , he doesn't care that I'm crying , he doesn't care that it hurts .

"You like that shit huh J ?" He asks me as I cry , I want Lonzo . Where is he ?

"Where's your little boyfriend now baby girl ." He asks me kissing my neck .

"Fuck your so got damn tight ." He says .

"Shit I'm about to Cum ." He says and pulls out .

"My turn ." Chris says and slides inside of me .

"Help !" I try and scream .

"Shut the fuck up ." He slaps me .

"Where's Lonzo baby girl ?" Thomas asks me with a smile on his face .

"Fuck bro this pussy good ." Chris says and pulls out , why are they doing this to me .

"Bro javon get in there ." Chris laughs and javon pounds in me .

"No baby girl don't run from this dick ." Javon says pounding inside of me .

Why is this happening to me ? why isn't Zo here ? What did i do to deserve this ?

As they all got what they wanted they leave , I feel so disgusted , they raped me and left like nothing happened , Zo wasn't here to help me , shit i didnt even help myself .

I'm just laying here , helpless , I hate myself , why did I open the door ? Why did I ? It's all my fault bro.

|| 5 votes and 5 comments for next chapter , thoughts ?
Zoe . ||