T W E N T Y - 2

Jada Dollas;
As of right now we just got back to Cali and were heading back to campus , So Zo can get his truck .

As we get to campus , I tell the girls by and we walk to his truck .

"You still Mad ?" He asks me .

"I don't know am I ?" I ask him with an attitude and he gently grabs me by my throat , So we're face to face .

"You better drop the attitude or else when we get to my apartment you getting it ." He says .

"Yes daddy ." I say and he kisses me .

"What do you want to eat ?" He asks me .

"In and out ." I say and get on Instagram and I decide to post something .

JDollas_

Liked by Eli_Scott0 , Gelo , Kctheballa1 , Mo'Money and 45,789 others

Jdollas_ || My 4ever Love 💜 @Zo

Comments disabled .

As I post that we go to the drive thru and I look at the menu .

"What do you want ?" He asks me .

"Don't you see me looking at the menu ." I tell him .

"Keep playing ." He says looking at me and I laugh .

"I want the double-double with french fries and a chocolate shake ." I tell him and he gets off his phone and orders .

"Your total is 10.67 pull up to the 2nd window please . " the person on the intercom says and he does as told .

As we get our food we head to his apartment .

"Baby I'm moving ." I finally tell him .

"Why ?" He asks me .

"Cause my apartment just gives me bad memories ." I explain to him .

"You can move in with me ." He says and I laugh .

"Sure ." I say jokingly .

"I'm for real ." He says .

"No your not ." I say and he makes me look at him .

"I'm dead ass ." He says .

"Babe don't you think it's to early for us to be moving in with each other ?" I ask him .

"Babe you basically live with me now only thing different is your name isn't on the lease ." He tells me , he's right I do spend a lot of time with him .

"I'll think about it ." I smile and kiss him and we walk in his apartment and I set my bag down and we walk to his room and I lay down In his bed .

"Babe I have a question ?" I ask him as he's in his bath room .

"What's up ?" He says .

"What are we gonna do when you get drafted ?" I ask him.

"What you mean baby ?" He asks me .

"Like are we still gonna be together , Do you wanna break up to focus like what are we gonna do ?" I ask him .

"I wouldn't break up with you one and two of course will still be together the fuck ." He says .

"What if I get drafted ?" I ask him .

"That's good more money coming our way ." He says and I laugh .

"So what are we gonna do about the baby situation ?" I ask him as he comes back in his room .

"I don't know baby , all I know is that your still gonna be my girlfriend no matter what happens baby ." He says and kisses me .

"Do you know the gender yet ?" I ask him .

"Yup , it's gonna be a boy , I can't believe she's five months pregnant man ." He says .

"Me either ." I say cuddling into him and tearing up a bit .

"Are you crying baby ?" He asks me .

"No why would i be crying ?" I ask him .

"I don't know maybe it's that time of the month ." He says and I laugh .

"Nope not even ." I say and he kisses my head and we watch Netflix , I can honestly say I love Lonzo Ball .

|| Thoughts ? Comment . When do y'all want me to release the liangelo book? Comment.  5 votes and 5 comments .

Zoe 💓 ||