E I G H T

Lonzo Ball ;
As I get home I park in the drive way and walk inside .

"Family I'm back ." I announce .

"Hey Zo , How was the game ?" Gelo asks me .

"It was good I had to go and support bae or whatever ." I say and I laugh .

"Where's mom and dad ?" I ask .

"They went out ." Melo says .

"So we got the house to our selves let's get it ." I say and go upstairs and put my stuff in my room and run back downstairs and I see gelo and Eli jamming to uzi.

"Bro this ice cream fire ." Eli says eating it .

As of right now me and gelo are rapping and Eli is putting it on Snapchat , I like chilling with my young bulls .

Jada Dollas ;
As I finally get to my dad's house , I go upstairs and shower because the whole car ride my dad and uncle were making fun of me , there so mean to me .

Jada Dollas ; As I finally get to my dad's house , I go upstairs and shower because the whole car ride my dad and uncle were making fun of me , there so mean to me

• Jadas fit •

As I get out the shower , I let my hair air dry and walk downstairs .

"Dad ?" I call out and I look at my phone and see a text from him .

Pops 👑💓
Hey we had to go take care of something I'll be back at 12 pm tomorrow love you baby girl 💓

As I read that I roll my eyes , my dad has left me in this big ass house by myself , I should've took my black ass home .

As I fix me some noodles , I run upstairs to my room and turn on my tv , close the door and get on Snapchat.

As I was looking on Snapchat , I see Kc sent me a Snapchat from Zo's Cousin Snapchat , so I added him and start to watch his Snapchat story and I see Zo and Gelo rapping .

Kctheballa1
Girl Zo dicking you down 👀

Jdollas2
Hell nahh little nigga about to die 😜

Kctheballa1
Bitch don't kill him we gotta win the championship this year !!!💀😭

Jdollas2
Lmaoo , fine I'll just cut him 😏💀

Kctheballa1
That works too 🤘🏾

As I read that I slide up on eli's Snapchat.