Chapter 1

You stood in a dark room staring off into space. A gun in your hand. Then you heard a voice.

"Commencing advanced training mode," the robotic like voice said.

All the sudden the lights bursted on and there you stood in a maze. You held your gun tight ready to fire. You began to walk around. You turned a corner and spotted someone. You pulled up your gun and pointed at them.

"Put your hands up or your out!" You yelled.

"What fun is this when you friend is pointing a laser tag gun at you," the voice said.

"Petra. This is training, not a sleepover," you stated coldly.
She then pulled up her laser tag gun but you had already shot.

"Petra Ral is now out. (Y/n) Smith wins," the robotic voice said.

"Come on! Every freaking time I lose to you!" Petra yelled. "I don't know why we're friends anyway."

"Because we're good friends with the same goal," you said and smiled.
Petra huffed and then walked off.  You fist pumped the air and did a little dance.

"(Y/n) Smith. Please report the your father's office immediately," the voice said.

"What did I do!? Was it the dance," you asked and then sighed heading towards the office.

On the door to the office it said boss and you chuckled and knocked.

"Who is it?" Someone called.

"It's me! Your loving friendly daughter is here to see you," you said and then the door opened.

"You forgot stubborn and deadly," he said and smirked.

The man who stood there was none other than Erwin Smith. Your father and the boss of a secret organization called the Scouts. You walked inside.

"What did I do this time?" You asked.

"Nothing. Just wanted to talk since your training days are almost over," Erwin said and looked at a piece of paper. "You're top of your class along with Petra but you're so close to beating the record of highest graduation score."

"Let me guess. The one with the original highest score is Levi," you stated plainly.

"Of course you would know that. It is your dream and Petra's to join his squad," Erwin said and smiled.

"The only reason Petra wants to join his squad is because she's madly in love with him even though they've never talked. Unlike me! His squad is the most advanced and that's my dream," you said and smiled like an idiot.

Your father chuckled and then ruffled your hair.

"Ready for your final test tomorrow," he asked.

"Yep. I've studied. Trained. And mentally prepared myself. Let's do this," you said and began to fix your hair.

"Alright tiger. Go get em. Make me proud," he said.

"I will and I'll make mom proud too," you said.

"She's already proud of you. She's watching over you don't worry," he said

"It's been 9 years dad. I'm now Eighteen. I'll be careful," you stated and sadness fell over you. It had been 9 years since your mom had died on a mission.

"I know you will be," he said and hugged you. "Just enjoy life while it lasts. That's what your mom would always say to me."

"I trust her judgement," you said and smiled sadly. "Bye."

You then pulled away and walked out of the office and walked down the hall.

Look at you at the top of your class. Good job. And your dad is Erwin. Which is pretty rad. XD