Chapter 3

You arrived at Subway and sighed. You had run there to make sure you were on time to meet up with Petra. You gazed around and then huffed.

"She's not even here yet," you muttered and then went ahead and got your food and sat down to wait.

You then finished and was disappointed when she never showed. You stood up and walked out subway. All the sudden everything was in slow motion. You heard gunfire and then searing pain in your stomach. You winced in agony and then fell to the ground. You stared up at the sky and soon everything went black.

All the sudden you wake up in a white room with hospital equipment. You gasped and immediately sat up but then fell back on complete agony as you felt pain.

"Dad!" You cried out and began to cry.

The doors soon opened and you looked up to see Hanje Zoe.

"How are you feeling? Better, I can't let the star get killed before the final test," she said and went over to you. "Let me redo your bandages."

"You work with my dad. Where is he? Is this the infirmary," you asked worriedly.

"Relax," Hanje said softly and then wrapped new bandages around your stomach and head. You winced a little but then soon relaxed.

"Don't worry. Your dad is okay and yes, this is the infirmary," Hanje said. "We got a call from Petra saying that you were injured."

"She wasn't there though," you muttered.

"She claims she had missed the bus and was on her way to meet you for lunch," Hanje said.

"We usually just walk," you murmured and yawned. "How did they know I was there?"

"We're not sure but there may be a spy in the organization," Hanje said. "That's just a theory so far."

"When can I see my dad," you asked.

"Soon. He bumped the final tests up a week so that you'll have more time to heal. Petra and some others were pretty mad about it but we didn't really care," Hanje said and chuckled. "Now get some more rest." She then walked off and out of the room.

You sighed in frustration and mushed your face into a pillow and screamed in frustration.

"I should've known. I shouldn't have left my guard down," you yelled and then heard someone come in.

You looked up and saw Levi standing there. You tilted your head confused and then began to wipe away your tears.

"You can't always be prepared for everything," Levi stated and sat at the edge of your bed.

"Yeah. But I should have been," you mumbled.

"Stop mumbling brat," Levi said and you sat there quiet. "You'll be healed by when the tests commence so don't push yourself until then."

"I honestly don't get what Petra sees in you," you stated.

"What do you mean," Levi asked.

"My friend Petra had a crush on you," you said and chuckled. "I don't understand why."

"I don't really have an interest in Miss Ral," Levi stated coldly. "She doesn't really interest me."

You were about to say something else but then Levi stood up and left. You sighed and then laid your head back down and fell asleep.

Soon you heard your father's voice and you immediately woke up and saw him standing beside you bed.

"Hey," he said wearily and you smiled.

"Hey," you said and then hugged him.

"You scared me so much. When I heard that you had been shot I couldn't bear it. I thought I would lose you just like I had lost your mother. I'm so sorry," Erwin said holding you tightly.

"I'm okay," you said and smiled. "Don't worry."

There will be more tomorrow. Keep on reading my friends! XD