Chapter 10

The relaxing afternoon helped you get over your nerves about everything. You were now sitting in your room getting ready for the mission. You then stood up and headed to the squad lounge.

Oulo and Petra were chatting in the corner of the room while the rest were sitting on the chairs and sofa talking and laughing. You smiled and then accidentally bumped into Levi.

"Sorry," you said.

"It's fine," he said and then walked away.

Everyone stared in shock except for Petra who was just glaring daggers at you.

"What?" You said confused.

"Nothing sis," Eld said. "Now come on. It's probably time to go."

/Time skip\
You all arrived to the warehouse. You split up into your groups and headed inside. You gripped the gun firmly in your hand as you stealthily walked around the warehouse.

It was dark and ominous. It had crates everywhere and a second floor.

Levi was a few feets away and then you heard shooting from another part of the warehouse. Your eyes widened in worry but Levi put his hand on your shoulder.

"It'll all be okay," he said.

We continued investigating until we heard shooting again and someone came onto the walkie talkie.

"Heichou. Copy Cat and Petra have been shot. We must pull back," Eld said on the device.

"Get them to safety. We'll meet you outside," Levi said and then grabbed your arm and began to make your way out.

Gun fire was heard and you pushed Levi away so he wouldn't get shot. Your arm had been shot and you winced in agony. You then fell to the ground.

"Cadet!" Levi said and racing over to you. (Y/n)!"

Everything soon went dark.

I know it's short. I'm sorry.