Chapter 25

"Hello Levi," Petra said and smiled at him.

She then ran up and hugged him but he didn't hug back. He just stared in disgust and glanced at you every so often. Petra then turned to look at you. She glared and then walked up and kicked you in the shin.

You shrieked and fell to your knees in pain. Levi was about to run over but Reiner pulled out the knife and point it at you. He glared at Levi and shook his head.

"You think you can just leave me like that in the warehouse. You didn't even get to proper goodbye along with all of your comrades," she said and chuckled.

She then kicked you in the stomach again and you winced. Tears began to fall from your eyes as she reminded you of that day.

"You killed them," you muttered and then she kicked you again.

"Shut up," she yelled.

"Petra stop it," Levi said sternly.

"Levi sweety. You can't stop me," Petra said. "Unless you give me a kiss."

Levi stared at her and shook his head. Petra hissed and then kicked you again and you cried out in pain.

"Okay! Okay...," Levi said and sighed.

He then walked over and pecked Petra on the lips. You growled and went to tackled her but Reiner grabbed your arm and tied your hands behind your back.

"Why did you bring us here," Levi asked backing away from Petra.

"Because I want to marry you Heichou!" Petra said and giggled. "And if you marry me I won't bring harm to (y/n) or kill her."

Levi sighed and gazed over at you. Your expression was full of sadness. She was trying to steal him away. The man who is always able to make you happy and then man who wants to be the father of your children. Tears began to form.

"No," Levi said.

"Fine then," Petra said and snapped her fingers.

Reiner pulled the knife out again and pressed it against you neck. It was pressured enough to draw blood and cause pain. You cried out and struggled against his grasp.

"Stop! Please Petra stop. I'll do anything please," Levi said desperately.

"That's enough Reiner," Petra said.

Reiner then pulled the knife away and you gasped in relief. You looked up at Levi and shook your head. You didn't want him to do this.

"I'll marry you. But on some terms," Levi said.

Petra squealed and then hugged Levi. "Yay! What terms?"

"I'm aloud to spend time with (y/n) whenever I want and you cannot force me to do anything else after our marriage," Levi said.

Petra sighed and then pouted. "Fine....Reiner take her to the storage room while Levi and I discuss wedding plans," she said and giggled.

Reiner nodded and grabbed your arm and dragged you out of the room.

"Levi! You don't have to do this!" You yelled as you were pulled away.

As you were pulled away you could see the sorrow in his eyes. Your eyes widened but soon the door closed and you could no longer see him.

'Is this really happening?'

DUN DUN DUNNNNN!

Oh boy. What will happen next?