Chapter 20

You put on a blue tank top and a black skirt. You heard a knock and went to answer it but failed with the crutches and tumbled over.

"Just let yourself in," you said and coughed a bit.

"Oh," Levi said as he entered. "You okay?"

"Yeah yeah," you said and tried to shoo him away.

He then grabbed your wrist and pulled you up. He tched and kissed your forehead. You blushed a bit and then hugged him tightly.

"Thank you Levi!" You said and smiled.

He nodded and then you let go and the both of you headed out to shop.

/Time skip\
You and Levi wandered around the mall. Levi was carrying a few bags that were mostly yours but you had difficulty carrying them since you had crutches.

"Look," you said and went over to a jewelry shop and pointed out an emerald necklace. "It's beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you," Levi mumbled and you blushed

"Oh stop it," you giggled.

Overall you had a great first date. Levi got ice cream on his nose at one point and you couldn't stop laughing.

"So, what's your plan for the future," Levi asked you as you sat down for dinner.

"Um...hopefully being able to raise a family and then continue being a mom," you said and smiled.

"Well I hope I'm the father then," Levi said and kissed you softly on the lips.

"L-levi," you stuttered and then the waitress walked over and ruined it.

"Can I take y'alls order," she asked with her odd accent.

"Two filets please," Levi answered and then she walked off.

"Ah! Now I'm all flustered thanks to you," you said and huffed. "I can't think straight now."

"Yeah. I love you too," Levi said and chuckled.

You stared at him surprised and then blushed, a lot. "I love you," you said and smiled.

/Time skip\
You both arrived back at the organization after dinner. He walked you down to your dorm and you both stood there in front of the door.

"It's gotten late," you said and smiled. "This was a wonderful date."

"Well, I'm going to make it a lot better," Levi said grabbed your wrist and you both went into your room.

Let's just say, you two were very busy that night. If you know what I mean.

*wiggles eyebrows* I can't stop laughing write now. I can't believe I wrote that last part. Anyways, get a hold of yourself. *sighs* Okay. So you guys had a pretty good.....date.

Just ignore me and keep on reading. XD