Chapter 8

You were awoken at eight in the morning by a knock on your door. You sighed and got up and answered it. There stood Eren, Mikasa, and some other people who were in the training program for this year.

"Hey! Would you like to join us for breakfast," Eren asked and smiled.

"Sure," you said and nodded. "I'll meet you outside."

You then closed the door and began to get ready. You put on some jeans and a black top. You then headed out and went outside to meet up with everyone.

/le smol time skip\
You arrived at iHop and you all sat down. You gazed over at the sort of familiar faces.

"Guys. This is (y/n) Smith. And (y/n), this is Armin, Jean, Connie, Sasha, Ymir, and Christa. Jean, Armin, Connie, and Sasha are on Hanje's squad and Ymir and Christa are on Nanaba's squad," Eren said.

"It's nice to meet you all," you said and smiled.

"You too," Armin said. "It's pretty cool your dad is the leader of the organization."

You shrugged. "It has it's ups and downs."

"Sasha! Aren't you going to share those pancakes," Connie complained.

"No! Mine!" Sasha said drooling over the sight of her pancakes.

You chuckled at their conversation. "So, Mikasa, Eren. Are you ready for tonight," you asked.

"Yes and no," Mikasa said.

"It's our first mission but I'm a bit nervous," Eren said.

"You'll be fine. We only engage if we absolutely have to," you said and began to eat your breakfast.

"So, I heard you tied with Captain Levi's high score. How does that feel," Jean asked curiously.

"It's okay. I just worry he thinks I'll try and replace him or that I'm just not good enough. It causes a lot of stuff to go through my brain," you said and chuckled.

/Time skip to after breakfast\
You all walked down the street heading back to the organization. Sasha and Connie were still arguing but would crack jokes here and there. You chuckled and then sighed as you arrived back at the organization or what you call 'Home.'

"I'll see you guys later," you said and then headed towards your room.

You walked inside and saw your room trashed. "What? What happened?! Who did this?! Ugh!" You said in frustration. "I just cleaned my room yesterday."

You the crouched down and began to clean up. You picked up books and set them back onto your desk. You sighed and then saw Levi standing by your room.

"Levi? What're you doing here," you asked.

"You're room is right across from mine and your room is a pigsty," Levi stated coldly.

"I didn't do this. I just cleaned yesterday. Someone broke into my room," you said and continued to clean up.

"Let me help," Levi offered still showing no emotion.

"I can do it myself. Please leave, I'm not in the mood," you said.

You then reached for a piece of paper but Levi got to it first and put it away.

"I said-"

"Just shut up brat. Do you always do this when someone offers you help, Cadet," Levi said and pinned you to the wall.

You gazed at him surprised. Your faces were almost touching and it made you slightly uncomfortable but you liked it at the same time. You then began to chuckle.

"What's so funny," Levi asked and narrowed his eyes.

"You called me by my code name. You must like it huh?" You said and smiled.

"Well yeah. I made it up for you," Levi said and then let go and backed away. "I'll leave you to clean then."

What you both didn't realize is that someone had been watching the whole time.

Hm...so you and Levi are getting quiet close to each other *wiggles eyebrows*