Chapter 5

Finally, the test was today. You woke up and stretched out your arms and yawned.

"Shut up," Petra grumbled from the other side of the room.

You huffed. You and Petra were no longer friends but you still had to share a room. Hooray.

You changed it a black tank top and dry fit shorts and headed out. The test was in an hour and you needed some breakfast. You walked into the cafe and began to make yourself a cup of tea.

"What tea are you making?" A voice asked and you turned to see Levi.

"Oh. Just some black tea to help me wake up and stuff. Want me to make some for you," you asked calmly.

"Tch. Sure," Levi said and then went to sit down.

You made the tea and poured it into two different cups and walked over and sat across from Levi. You handed him the tea cup and he sipped from it.

"No bad," he mumbled loud enough for you to hear.

You smiled and then began to drink your own tea.

"We figured out who had shot you," Levi stated unexpectedly and you looked up in shock. "They claims to have been payed and didn't know bit they knew they work for our organization. So someone here was trying to kill you."

"That doesn't make sense. I've never done anything to someone," you said and sighed. "The world is just against me."

"At this point who isn't against this organization," Levi stated coldly and sipped the tea. He enjoyed it but didn't admit it.

"We can figure this out later. I have final tests to get to. Bye Levi!" You said and then raced off.

"Captain Levi!" He yelled as you ran off.

/Time skip\
You went through lazer courses, mazes, fake battlefields, and had to win capture the flag. You succeeded in all of these and now there was one test left. Hand to Hand.

"Nice," you said and then looked at a sheet of paper for your partner.

"Hm.....Petra," you said and huffed in frustration.

"It's not like I'm the happiest person either," Petra stated from behind you.

"Let's just get this over with," you said and stretched.

Both of you walked over to the mat and you got into a stance. Everyone's eyes were on you. You stared at Petra and she glared back at you with her cold eyes.

All the sudden she charged at you. You quickly dodged to the side as she went passed you. You then kicked her behind the leg and back causing her to fall. She soon got back up and tackled you to the ground. She pinned your arms but you still had your legs free. You used them to kick her off. As soon as you got up you grabbed her arm and flipped her to the ground and pinned her limbs down to the ground.

"Match over. (Y/n) Smith wins," a robotic voice called.

You smiled a bit and then Petra shoved you off and walked off obviously upset. Your shrugged and then gazed around. You spotted Hanje, Levi, and Erwin looking over towards you. You gazed back and smiled a bit and then headed off and began to wait for the final results.

Looks like you did pretty good in the final tests. Especially since you beat Petra. Keep on reading my friends.