Chapter 23

Levi POV:
I walked down to Erwin's office as if nothing had happened. I hate leaving (y/n) alone now these days. I feel as if she's more safe with me than anyone else. I knocked on the door and waited for a response.

"Come in," a voice said from the other side of the door.

I then opened it and walked inside. I looked up to see him just staring at me with no emotion. And I thought I was the only one that could pull that off.

"Sir. What would you like to talk about," I asked.

"Do you really care that much about my daughter," Erwin asked.

"Yes sir. I love her," I stated.

"Would you die for," he asked

"Yes. I would protect her with my life," I replied and nodded to him.

Erwin nodded back. "Very well. I suppose you aren't so bad. I mean, you do make my daughter," he said.

Hanje then walked into the room. "Hey Shorty and eyebrows," she said and smiled.

"Why do you have (y/n)'s crutches?" I asked.

"Her leg is fully healed so I thought I could just put them away I guess," she said.

The alarms then started to go off.

"The building has gone on lockdown. Where was the break in," Erwin asked looked at the computer. "The cafe."

"But...(y/n) is in the cafe," Hanje said and gasped.

"No!" I yelled and raced off.

Will Levi get there in time? Who knows find out in the next chapter.

*dramatic music plays again*