Chapter 16

You heard the urgent news that Petra had disappeared. Hanje's and Levi's squad were suppose to go track her down.

Tracking her down was extremely easy for some reason. She lead you all to....the warehouse? But why here?

"Here's what we will do. Eld, Gunther, (y/n), and Moblit will go on the west side. Eren, Armin, and Mikasa take the south. Jean, Marco, Sasha, and Connie Levi and I will take the east. Everyone be careful," Hanje said.

You all nodded and headed off. Eld wrapped an arm around you and smiled.

"You ready sis?" He asked.

"Ready," you said and nodded.

You, Gunther, Eld, and Moblit headed inside the warehouse guns up just in case. It seemed empty and quiet.

"Come on," Moblit said walking forward.

"Why would she go hear? This is where Oulo died," Gunther stated.

"Don't remind me," you said and sighed.

"But I should! Because it was me who killed him," Petra yelled from above.

You eyes widened in shock. She then jumped down and held up a gun pointed at all of you.

"But why? He was your comrade and friend," Eld yelled at her.

"He was in my way," Petra said. "Because I'm leader of these people. We plan on taking down the organization but the only way for that to happen is to kill all of you."

"No!" You yelled and ran towards her.

"STOP!" Eld yelled and then pushed you out of the way.

Gunfire was then heard. Your eyes widened as you expected pain but none came. You looked over and gasped as you saw Eld hit the ground.

Guther yelled in anger and him and Moblit began to shoot at Petra. Petra retaliated and dodged. She ran over and kicked them to the ground and shot at their chests. They both went limp.

"No!" You yelled and tears fell from your eyes.

Your raced over to Eld and sat down beside him.

"Eld. Please don't leave me. Please," you begged.

Eld gazed up at you with sad eyes and smiled. "I'm glad I can go out now knowing that I had saved you and that you were the best sister ever." He then went limp and the light left his eyes.

"Eld!" You yelled in distress.

"Pathetic," Petra stated and pointed her gun at you. "You really are weak."

You shot at her grazing her shoulder but she shot back and hit you in the leg. You fell to the ground and then you were shot again in the stomach. Petra laughed evilly and then more gunfire was heard. You saw her flee but then everything went dark.

I'm literally mad and sad I killed those beautiful people off. I'm sorry  okay! It was Petra's fault not mine! *sigh* There's more chapters ahead and more Levi action as well.