Chapter 30

3 years later-

You sat on the couch reading a book as a small figure ran around the room.

"Vroooom!" They yelled playfully.

"Be careful Tyler," you stated. "I don't want you to get hurt.

"I'm only two you can't tell me what to do," he huffed and then continued to play.

You sighed in defeat and then put a hand on your belly. Yes, you were pregnant again but it's a girl this time.  You smiled as you thought of your happy little family.

You then heard the doorbell ring.

"I'll get it," Tyler yelled and raced towards the door. "Dad! Grandpa! Hanje!"

You sat up and smiled as your family entered. You got up and walked over.

"Hey there little guy!" Hanje said and ruffled Tyler's hair.

Tyler began to fix it and raced away. You went over and hugged your father. You then turned to Levi who just smiled at you. He then kneeled down and kissed your stomach.

"How's my little girl doing?" He asked.

"Healthy but stubborn," you replied.

Levi stood back up and pecked you on the lips. "Where do you think she got it from," he said and smirked.

"What kind of husband are you, making accusations like that," you said and pouted.

"I'm just messing with you," Levi said and then kissed you passionately.

"Ew! Grandpa! They're doing it again," Tyler said running off.

The both of your chuckled and then hugged each other tightly. You sighed happily as you rested your head on his chest as you enjoyed his warm embrace.

You were happy now. You had the man you love as your husband, a wonderful child and one on the way, an amazing father who loves to be a grandpa, and a crazy godmother.

You smiled to yourself. Nothing could make this anymore perfect.

The end

*wipes tears* such a happy ending XD