Chapter 26

Levi POV:
I stood there watching (y/n) being taken away. My heart felt broken and shattered. What did I make this decision? Oh yeah. It was to keep her safe. No matter what. I promised her father that and I never want her to get hurt.

"So Levi sweety! We should hold the wedding in two month when the coldness starts to draw in. That way if it snows it makes the wedding twice as good," Petra said.

I sighed and just nodded. She then blabbered on and on about the wedding plans. I ignored half of it not really wanting to get married in the first place.

After about a couple of hours we concluded our solution and finished the plans. She then showed me to my room and walked off.

I stood in that room thinking of only one thing. Is (y/n) okay?

Your POV:
You were dragged downstairs and thrown into a storage room. There was only a small light above you and you sat down, your back against a crate. No wonder they called it the storage room. It's full of boxes.

I sat there mostly thinking of Levi but then I went blank as sleep began to take me. I felt exhausted and weak.

I soon gave in and let sleep take me and I sat there all night, sleeping.

3rd POV:
(Organization)

"We need to respond! We need to save them," Hanje cried out in the meeting room.

In the meeting room there sat Erwin, Hanje, Mike, Nanaba, Eren, Mikasa, Jean, and Armin.

"But we don't know there location or where they could be. All we know is that they were taken and could seriously be injured," Erwin said.

"It was probably Petra. That damn bitch always wanted Levi for herself I would constantly hurt (y/n) for getting in her way," Eren growled.

"Calm down Eren," Mikasa said gently.

"We need a plan. That's the first step," Armin said.

Erwin's phone then began to ring. He took it out and saw it was from Levi. But how? He set it down on the table as he put it on speaker and pressed the answer button.

"Levi?" Erwin said.

"Now you better listen to me now. I don't have a lot of time but I have a plan but I'll explain the situation first. We're at the warehouse. Petra sent someone to catch (y/n) and use her as leverage. She threatened to kill her if I didn't marry her. I had to take the deal so that I could save her. Our wedding is in two months. During the time in between the wedding day and now I want you to do surprise missions to try and weaken them every so often and also try extraction teams to get (y/n) out that way Petra has no leverage. But if aren't able to reach (y/n), then on the day that when you make your move. They'll be weak and won't expect it to happen. You'll arrest Petra and save (y/n). Understand?" Levi said from the other end.

"Yes," everyone said at the same time.

"Alright. Do you best. Good luck," Levi said and then hung up.

"So, here's what we'll do," Erwin spoke.

Let the planning commence!