Chapter 19

You had gotten ready for the day and grabbed your crutches and began to head to the small cafe they had in the building. It wasn't much but it at least had tea. That what you wanted right now and you didn't want to burden Levi.

You got some tea and sat down and began to sip it. You felt someone's presence near you and you looked up to see Levi.

"Hi Levi!" You said and smiled brightly.

"I could've made you tea," he stated.

"I didn't want to burden you," you said. "All I have been is a burden."

"That's not true. You make me happy which isn't a burden," Levi said.

You immediately blushed and then turned away as you got super flustered.

"You okay?" Levi asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. Is there something else you wanted to ask me," you asked and then raced him again.

"Yes. I was wondering if you'd like to go out and shop this afternoon," Levi said plainly.

You smirked. "Like a date?"

"Yes," Levi said.

"Then yes. I would love to go. You'll just have to help me with my bags," you said and giggled.

"That's fine. I've been working out anyways," Levi said and smirked.

You blushed and then nodded. "Okay. I'll see you later then," you said and began to head out.

As you got to the lounge, you sighed in relief and then flopped onto the couch and began to just lie there.

"(Y/n)?" Mikasa said as she walked in.

"Huh?" You said and looked at her. "Oh, hey!"

"What's wrong," she asked.

"Nothing. It's just that Levi asked me on a date and I've never been on one before," you said honestly.

"You'll be alright. Wear something nice and just be yourself," Mikasa said and smiled a little.

"Thanks," you said and smiled.

She nodded and then walked over waving a small goodbye. You sighed and then headed to your room to get ready.

Levi asked you on a date. Ooo. I wonder where this will lead to. What am I even saying, I already know because I wrote it XD