Chapter 13

A day had passed and Hanje hadn't done anything....yet. It was the day before the mission and you sat in your room going over some papers getting prepared. It was after dinner and the sun was beginning to set.

You soon head a knock on the door. You sighed and stood up and opened the door. There stood Hanje with a devious smile.

"No," you said.

"Too bad. Plan has already been set in motion," Hanje said grabbing your arm and raced off towards the Hanje squad lounge.

There sat Jean, Armin, Eren, Mikasa, Eld, Gunther, Petra, Moblit and now you and Hanje.

"What's going on? I've been dragged here against my will," you said trying to escape but Hanje wouldn't let you.

"I have gathered you all here to play SPIN THE BOTTLE," she yelled.

"What?" You said confused.

"She's trying to help us have fun before we go on our mission," Eld said and smiled.

"Come on. It'll be fun," Eren said.

You sighed in defeat. "Fine."

"Okay. I'll go first," Jean said and spun the bottle. It landed on.......Armin. "But we're both guys!"

"Doesn't matter. Now kiss," Hanje said.
(Hanje is just me in this situation. Just kiss)

Jean sighed and stood up and walked over to Armin. He then leaned down and kissed him. Armin's face was so flustered and soon Jean pulled away.

"I ship it," you yelled and chuckled.

Jean shot a glare at you and then set back down.

"My turn," Hanje beamed and spun it. It then landed on.....Moblit.

Moblit stared at her and then sighed. "Okay." Soon they kissed and they both has blushing faces. You giggled on amusement.

Soon someone entered the room and everyone stared. It was Levi.

"What are you brats doing," Levi said coldy.

"Spin the bottle. Come on Levi. Join us. (Y/n) is about to go next," Hanje said and smirked.

"Tch," Levi said and then sat down.

"It's your turn (y/n)," Hanje said and nudged the bottle to you.

You stared at the bottle and then spun it. It Do in for a long while and it soon stopped. You looked up to see who it landed on and it had landed on....

Levi.

Hanje squealed with delight and you blushed...a lot. Petra's eyes widened and then narrowed in anger as she glared at you.

"This doesn't seem fair. This is my first kiss," you said.

"Well to bad. Your first kiss is with Levi," Hanje said and shoved you over to him.

Levi looked down at you. He was at least a few inches taller. You sighed and then stood on you tippy toes and kissed him. What surprised you was that he kissed back.

You then pulled away and your face was so flustered. Levi kept on his stoic face and stared at you.

You felt embarrassed for kissing him and you didn't understand why he kissed back. You then turned away and raced out of the room.

*wiggles eyebrows* Your first kiss was Levi. And somehow Hanje is the whole reason it happened.