•10- Better?•

The morning I woke up on the floor. Oh yeah, I refused to sleep on the same bed as him. The floor is amazing in this situation, so cold and hard, like Ace.

I rubbed my eyes and look at the bed to see Ace on his phone, tapping away. He noticed me and put his phone down, "Sleep well?" he asks cockily.

"Better than I would have sleeping on the same bed with you," I remarked. That was the most I've said with him and he raised an eyebrow, probably not expecting me to reply.

He got off the bed and I noticed he didn't have a shirt on. All his tattoos were visible, and those abs. I wish he was normal, not a crazed killer. I would've fallen in love immediately. "I have a deal for you doll," he says, putting on a new, black shirt that fit him well. "Since I want to get stronger, I have to treat you better. So, I'll buy you cloths, if you agree to let me play with you tonight." My eyes go wide and I shake my head no. Cloths were not worth touching him.

He looked at me bored, "Fine, but have fun washing those cloths, I have no washer or dryer," he says, going to the kitchen. Too bad for him, I know how to hand wash my cloths, all need is soap and water.

He comes back out with a glass of clear liquid, I took a sniff and smelt tequila. Great, he's a drunk too. "Want one?" he asks me, swinging his drink a bit. I shake my head, but I felt myself being pulled onto the bed. I'm pulled onto his lap as he held an arm around my waist. "Too bad," he says, I get confused at first till he forced my mouth open and dumped the contents of the glass into my mouth. I tried to spit it out, but I felt like I couldn't breath.

"Good girl," Ace snickered as the glass was empty. I felt like my throats was burning inside out. I let out a small whisper, what was that for? He had a tight grip on my waist, so I couldn't escape to go throw this up. "You need to relax, I made a little concoction for you."

I feel my head get light and fuzzy. Ace started to rub my shoulders, soothingly. He was acting different, maybe planning something. My mind changed directions as I couldn't focus.

"How're you feeling?" Ace whispered into my ear, nibbling at it. I felt, better. My stomach wasn't twisting, but something felt funny.

I groaned and he released his arm from around me. I turned around and faced him, our face only inches apart. Something told me to get closer, so I did, kissing him. I could feel him smirk and kiss back, rough. My wolf was wagging tail, telling me to do more. I felt like I had to listen to her.

I disconnected from the kiss and moved down to Ace's neck, nibbling. After a bit I could hear a small moan come from him when I nibbled at a certain spot. I licked it and my canines came out. I paused, my wolf pushing me to mark him, but my subconscious fighting for itself. My canines slowly clamped together as my mind lost the battle with my wolf.

My canines sunk into Ace's neck as I marked him. He held onto my waist, letting out a sexy moan. I pull out and lick the mark, a few tears falling down my cheeks.

"Sh.." my mate coos, petting my hair as I lied against his chest. I could hear every heartbeat, every breath he took. He's a werewolf just like everybody else. Just one that kills for unknown reasons. "Go to sleep kitten," he says. I nod slightly and close my eyes, dazing off. I thought he would change after why Edward said, but people don't change.

When I woke up the room was completely black. It was nighttime. I squirmed out of Ace's grip and walked to the bathroom. I need some time to look at myself, maybe take a shower.

I dragged the chain behind me, closing the door when I had enough chain links to let me walk around freely in here. I turned the light on and looked at myself in the mirror. My face was pale, scratched up and ugly. My hair was messed up as well as my cloths.

I let out a sigh. I can't believe myself, I marked him. I know he drugged me, but still, I feel pathetic. Now he could feel a lot of my pain, include mental. Why did he seem caring afterwards? Probably just to play with my head. I was just a toy after all.

I shut my eyes and locked the bathroom door. A shower would do me good right now, a shower in my wolf form. She wasn't big at all, unlike alphas and male wolfs. I took off my bra and top, then I looked at my pants, I needed to keep that piece on my ankle so the silver wouldn't burn me.

I open the drawers and find a pair of scizzors, I cut off my pants, leaving that one part. Then went my panties, not like I could take the off completely anyways. I tossed the cut up cloths into the trash bin.

Okay wolf, time to shift, I tell myself. I slowly shift into my perfectly brown wolf. Thankfully the chain didn't burn me.

I turned to face the shower, sighing immediately after looking. I forgot to turn the water on. I hop into the bathtub and get on my back two legs. I stood funny and I turned the wheels.

Once I felt it was good enough I put my front two paws down and sat in the tub. Maybe a bubble bath would cheer me up. I don't think Ace will mind. I grab the body wash squeeze the bottle with my mouth, almost all of the contents came out. Whoopsies, oh well, more bubbles. Anything to get my mind off the mark.

I sat in the tub as it quickly filled up with water. I turned off the water when the tub was almost full to the rim with bubble.

I smiled as the bubbles flew around the bathroom. The innocent things in life. I lied on my back and stared at the ceiling, relaxing myself into a deep sleep.

•••

Hello my dear readers, if you have gotten this far congratulations, you can withstand the Sadistic cringyness.

Anyways, before I get hate comments for being a terrible writer here's a little bit you should know. I'm a 15 year old girl that is struggling through honors and Ap classes, I have never had a relationship before. All I write is speculation of what it's like. Sorry (not) if it's different from what I write.

If you actually have a lover that acts like Ace in the beginning of the story, get help, it isn't healthy.