• 49 - Crazed •

Lillian's POV

I look up at Ace, looking at him closely. My wolf stood quiet, like she has been for a bit. "Ace," I say, trying to catch his attention. He looks over at me, raising a curious eyebrow, as if asking what. "I want to do some stuff," I say, trying to sound desperate. I hardly think he wouod believe me, but he'd tease the hell out of me.

His eyes widen a bit, my wolf stays quiet, unsure. "What do you mean?" He asks me, not knowing. He sounded completely clueless, I found it odd since he is usually confident. Maybe he found a change of heart? I doubt it.

I bite my lip, looking at my hands folded together in my lap, "You know, that weird pain stuff you like," I blush deeply, getting quiet. Sadism, masochism, some very kinky stuff. He likes blood, lots and lots of it. The thought of it scares me, but I feel so unsure right now.

"What? Lillian, Id never do that to you," he says, leaning over to kiss my cheek. I move away, my mouth slightly parted from the shock. "Whats wrong babe? Cant handle a little kiss," he chuckles, staying close. My heart began to beat faster as I felt uncomfortable near him. My wolf focused on our mate, very closely.

I let out a little scoff, "B-But Ace!" I whimper, moving closer to him, our faces only inches apart. His face turns a little red as he shakes a bit. His left eye twitches.

My wolf mentally whimpers, noticing his actions. "Is something wrong?" Ace asks me, moving my hair from my neck away. His fingers grazed my mark and nothing. Absolutely nothing.

"What the hell," I mutter, my eyes fluttering. I back away, sniffing the air, it had no scent of Ace. "Get away from me!" I shout, panicing. My hands grip the couch as I hop backwards and onto the floor.

Ace hops up, a concerned look on his face, "Lillian, whats wrong?" He asks me, trying to move closer to me. He tries to grab me with his hand, failing.

My heart beats fast as I grab the coat hanger as a self defense weapon. "Get away from me! You're not Ace!" I shout, freaking out. I know he wouldn't miss a chance to mess with me and that touch just confirmed it. I know it sounds crude, but I dont expect much else from him.

But how was it done? How did I get tricked into thinking it was Ace?

I look closer at the guy, noticing some small differences I wouldn't pay attention to if I was in a rush. Some of his tattoos were different or not where they were suppose to be. I can't blame myself, but I will admit that I got tricked.

The guys raises an eyebrow, "No, I'm not, but I sure as hell got paid a lot to do this. Too bad, you're not half bad," he snickers, getting out his phone. I stay still, not knowing what to do, he didn't seem aggressive, but most anybody would kill for money. He looks back up at me, "I don't care about you, but my boss does," he says with a British accent. His mood seemed to have changed completely, I guess it makes sense.

He types in some numbers and calls somebody, sparing me no glance. I frown, moving closer to the door on the other side of the room. He didn't seem to care as much as I thought he would. I imagine Alpha Jack hired him. Oh yes, right before I left with him, that conversation on the TV, it caught me off guard and now this is where I am.

"Oh hey Jack- Well, no," I hear a shout on the other side of the phone, he was obviously angry, "She found out who I was pretty quick- No, she left," he says, looking back up at me. I reach out for the door handle and turn it slowly, curious to see if he was going to do anything.

Thankfully, he didn't spare me another glance. I fling the door wide open, walking out into the open air. I wasn't free yet, you never when a person's intention might change. That's what worries me. I still cant run properly. In the state I'm in, I could be taken down very easily.

"Hey-" I freeze up and turn around slowly, "West, there's a town," he says, done with his phone call. I nod, mentally thanking him. I just hope it's not a trap, the thing is, I have no idea where else to go. Time to take the risk.

I start walking West, glancing up at the high sun every once in awhile, just to make sure I wasn't losing light. Time passed at the sun began to lower on me, making shadows more prevalent and the sky a darker blue. There was no clouds for beautiful colours for light to bounce off.

I hope I didn't end up going the wrong way- my ears perk up when I hear the sound of a car nearby. A road, a road! I smile, running towards where I heard.

My feet stop once I feel the hard pavement under my bare feet. A car speeds past me, blowing my hair into my face. I havent felt like this in a long while.

I fix my hair back up, noticing something in the corner of my eyes. I twist my body to look at it, seeing only nothing. A shiver runs down my spine, not again. I dont want anymore trouble! I want to be done, done with this all. I want just want Ace, I dont care anymore.

I sit on the black pavement, taking deep breaths, trying to calm myself down. "Boo!" I spin around, my nose colliding with somebody else's. My eyes go wide as I fall back onto the ground, bumping my head onto the hard ground.

My eyes teary and the guy frowns, "Apparently you ran away from Hethen, too bad he is a terrible liar!" He says, crossing his arms, smiling. He grabs my arm, pulling me up so our bodies collide, "What a pretty little thing."

I try and pull away, only to end up unsuccessfull. He just holds onto me harder, " I wouldnt do that if I were you, plus, youre suppose to submit to an Alpha," he whispers in my ear.

I frown, "I wont to submit to you," I say seriously. For a moment I felt no fear, but that went away quickly.

Alpha Jack chuckles, "But you sure would to Ace, Im hardly any different from him," he says, bumping noses with me.

My eyes go wide, "No, he is completely different from you!" I had nothing to back that theory up besides favoring Ace.

He rolls his eyes, "Hardly my little doll-" he cuts himself off by softly kissing me.

Tears stream down my face as I felt hopeless, he pulls away, grinning. "Ace really did break you."

~•~

I instantly fell love with that song ❤ Art and video is mine, heres the original art piece. Dont critisize, I didnt spend that long on it.

If you didnt notice, it is Lillian at the road scene, just changed up a bit.