•51- Welcome Back To Your New Life

*This is a new ending, I unpublished the other one*

We sit in the library, staring at eachother in silence. I glance over at the dead body, he seemed so depressed before Ace killed him. Like there was nothing left to live for. I dont know why though and I feel a little bad, but he fooled me for revenge. I wonder if he has a mate, maybe that girl...

I hear bones crack and I turn to see Ace shifting back into a naked human. My head slightly turns as I blush deeply. I hear footsteps behind me as Ace approaches. His arms wrap around me tightly as he kiss my mark, "Oh my little kitty," he mumbles, nibbling, "I just had to come a rescue you."

I pull away, "I cant believe that solmeone could possibly impersonate you. Too bad he wasnt cocky enough tl be you," I say. Ace smirks and pulls me in, kissing me. I blush, pulling myself away, "Woah, no." I say.

Ace rolls his eyes, "Cant I get a little something for helping?" He asks, sitting back. I hear footsteps behind him and I look to see a group of guards as well a an Olivia. She wasnt captured like I thought she would be though. Ace looks back, "What the hell do you pests want?" He asks casually. They noticabley shake in fear.

Olivia walks up amd hugs me tightly, "Youre alright!" She says, pulling to look at me up and down. I nod slowly, feeling a bit awkward. "Oh thank goodness my brother decided to stop being a little bitch," she says, hugging me again. I make a questionable face as I hug her back. They seem a lot more.. friendly, no, like family now.

"Oh yeah, youre here," Ace groans. Standing up, still naked.

Olivia turns around and turns back to me, "Get some damn cloths on then we talk," she says, putting her hands on her hips. She tosses him a hoodie and shorts from her purse. Now that's being really prepared. Ace puts the cloths on then walks over to us. "Okay," Olivia says in a happier tone as she turns to the guards. "Apperently we are not in trouble, at all!" She smiles.

"What?" Ace asks, confused as he wraps his arms around me. He's not one to be confused, but this is understandable. He just killed an alpha! And thousands of civillians. What the hell, who would not want to throw him im a guillotine. I lean back on Ace, finding comfort in his arms. The real thing is so much better, even if he is fucking nuts. Oh what this stupid mate bond has done to me.

One of the guards walks up to us, taking off his hat. "Well, by werewolf law, if the alpha is killed without any children then the next male sibling takes charge.." he says, sounding very uncomfortable. I would be too if I had to say that to a serial killer. "So, technically, youre the next alpha."

I hear Ace groan loudly, "Ugh, nobody would even want me as an alpha god damnit. Who the hell made that stupidly sexist rule?" He asks dramatically. I let out a little laugh, nodding in agreement. Maybe that girl could become the luna, oh I forgot her name, but she seemed to be his mate.

The guard fake smiles, "We have thought about it and Alpha Jack was not the best alpha. There has been many assassination attempts on him by us because of cruel attitude towards his mate and the pack. Although you are a world renound serial killer, you have the confidence to become a good alpha. You dont back down when you have to protect what you love most," he says. The guards behind him nod in agreement.

I look up at Ace and see he put on a serious face. "What about Olivia?" He asks suddenly. Olivia shoots Ace a glare, but he keeps going, "She isnt hated like me and she has a strong will to do what's right."

The room is silent for a moment before the guard speaks up, probably thinking, "That could be arranged," he says, sounding unsure as he looks back. Then he turns to Olivia, "Welcome Luna," he says, bowing.

Olivia mouth opens from the shock. "Congrats Olivia, but I think it's time for us to take our leave," Ace says, geabbing a hold of my hand. He starts walking, but is pulled back by his sister.

"No, please stay. Stop running Ace, you made me a promise," she breaths out, holding onto his hoodie. I squeeze Ace's hand, liking the idea. "C'mon, it's time to settle down."

Ace looks down at me and I nod, slowly. He lets out a small sigh, "Fine, but what the hell am I-" he's cut off by his now excited sister.

"Youll can train the warriors," she smiles, "we need a strong warrior and youre the best of the best. If any of the other packs disagree, then we will kick their asses to next year." She pumps a fist into the air. I think she is taking this luna thing well and I wouldnt mind being the mate to a warrior. "So, will you?" She asks.

"Are you sure about this?" The guard asks and she simply nods, trusting her brother. At elast more than what she used to. Now that I think about it, what is that promise Ace made to her? I hope Ill find out one day, not like it's too important. Or is it? I need to relax, starting now.

"Fine, but dont blame me if all the packs come attacking us." Olivia jumps up amd hugs Ace tightly. "Woah, take a chill pill, I nneed to sleep before I do anything else." He looks at the dead body on the floor, "Someone should really clean the shit off the floor."

"Guards," Olivia requesting. Their attention go to her, "Please make a pack meeting so I can meet some people, find someone to clean this up, please, and give them the money from his wallet and please lead this lovely cpuple tp their room," she says. They look at eachother a nod, a cpuple guys taking us.

As we walk I start to wonder and ask, "Are you okay with this?"

They stop and turn back, "Actually, yes. As long as we know you care, we are safe," they say, almost in unison.

"And how do you know I care?" Ace asks, rubbing his head as he dozes off lightly. I imagine the life got sucked out of his as spon as he found out I was missing.

"Because, you let your sister rule rather than you. You killed an alpha to save your mate, not to mention your brother. You also made a promise to give up what you do most for the pne you love the most-"

"How the hell does everybody know?" Ace groans, walking again. "She talks too much for her own good."

•••

Wait what? WHAT. You may be asking. Well, since the previous ending sucked so bad and everybody thought I rushed it.
I will NOT be making a sequel because I have no interest in making it. I find them boring and I write for fun. That's why I update when I want. Ill add another chapter, but it's not reallt an ending rather than... meh. Youll see.