•12- Furious•

Ace's Pov.

I parked my Mustang in the parking lot of the apartment complex I lived in. I quickly changed out of my bloody cloths and into some cleans ones. I killed a few families, I needed some stress relief. Having a girl around was the most stressful thing I've had to deal with since being caught. It was going to be worth it though, once she falls for me, or even trusts me a little bit, I'll get the strength from the mate bond. Plus, she can be my little healer if I ever got hurt.

I walk up to the entrance, but stop when I see people crowding around something. I walk over and peep over the people's heads, seeing broken glass. I look up and notice a third floor window broken, my window.

I clench my teeth, turning around to go inside the building. I run up to my room and throw the door open. She wasn't here, nor was her chain, god fucking damnit that bitch was going to get it once I found her. I growl, punching the wall. If that Warden gets ahold of her, he's going to torture her till I come to the ducking rescue. She better not be dumb, oh wait- she left. She's an absolute moron. Maybe I should just kill her family.

I groan and go back outside, to follow her scent. I knew she would go back to her home town, but she might have gotten lost along the way.

A couple hours later I end up in her small town. "Yo Ace," I turn around and see Edward. Oh yes, his little brother is my mate's best friend.

I go behind a tree and shift back into my human form, putting on some basketball shorts. I walk out, "Do you-" I begin to say, but he cut me off.

I glare at him as he speaks. "Oh I saw her five hours ago. She tripped and got tangled in the silver chains, I had to help her out," he laughed. I rolled my eyes, figures. "Anyways, she should be with Damien."

My wolf growls at the thought of another male being with our mate. I quickly make him shut up, he wanted to be a mate while I just wanted to use her. I know my wolf is trying balance it out, but my walls are high.

"Where might that dweeb be?" I ask Edward, leaning again the tree behind me.

He shrugs, "I saw them leave with backpacks." I growl, taking a step forward. He frowns, "I don't know much else-"

I pin him up to the tree behind him. "Tell another lie and I will tear that whole family apart, piece by piece, and set the whole neighborhood on fire," I threaten him. My threats should always be taken seriously, because if I say I'll do it, I'll fucking do it.

His eyes open up a bit, showing a hint of fear, but he quickly covers it up with a smile. "I don't care about them," he cackles, "you sure must love your mate if you're willing to kill. Just for her."

I growl and throw a punch at his face, hitting his jaw. It fell down as he winces. "Got anything else to say?" I say, pressing him harder against the tree. He can be my friend or whatever, but I am willing to kill him at any given moment.

"You're going to kill me anyways, so how about- yes. You can bruise, cut, and drug your mate all you want, but she will never love you. You're a murderer, she resents every bone in your body. You'll never get that strength you want, and if you do, you won't be a killer anymore." I kneed him hard in the gut, more like my wolf did. He was possessive over her, and wanted her love, unlike me.

"That mark you have means nothing. You made her do that, and she regrets it. If she's willing to kill herself to prevent being with you, she will try again till you forcibly mate her." I bring his face close to mine as I growled. I throw him against the tree, he falls to the dirt and looks up at me with dark eyes. "What're you going to do, kill me for telling you the plain truth? I thought I'd never see the day you went soft."

I bring my foot up and press down on his skull. An ordinary being wouldn't be able to have enough force to break a skull, but I do. Within seconds a loud howl came from Edward as his skull caved in. Good, he deserved to die for testing me.

I turn away from the dead body and walk to the tiny house at the bottom of the hill. It was covered in Lillian's scents. I broke the glass sliding door and entered the house, following her scent around, but it was everywhere. I growled, searching every room. Nothing.

I kicked the tv and put a hole through it, releasing a small amount of my anger. If she really wants to play that game, then I can play another one.

I smirk, cracking my knuckles as I exited the trashed house.