•26- Who Are You?•

Lillian's Pov.

My eyes slowly opened, the bright light shined in my eyes and I groaned, shutting them again. After a few seconds I flipped onto my back and looked up at an unfamiliar white ceiling. I raised an eyebrow, thinking that maybe I got drunk at a party and woke up at somebody else's house. Though, I hope that's not the case.

I bite my lip as I lifted myself off the bed. My back and head was hurting badly, like I had been run over like a train. A hangover I suppose.

"You're awake," said a deep voice, that was dull. I turned to see a tall man with white irises and lots of tattoos. I blinked a few times, trying to remember what went down last night, but I couldn't.

I glanced around the room quickly, it was a bit messy, and the paint was peeling off the walls. It was obviously a small apartment. Why did I have to hook up with a bum?

"Who are you?" I asked him, rubbing my temples to try and get rid of the headache that was killing me.

He scoffed, "Don't pull that shit on me," he sneered. I flinched back, he was rude. I glanced at him again, his eyes reminded me of something, but the thing is, I couldn't remember what. I felt like I was suppose to know something about those white irises.

I exhaled, trying to calm down my beating heart. "Look, I don't know who you are, but if we had a one night stand- it meant nothing," I stayed honestly while looking at the floor. I was utterly embarrassed at the situation I'm in now. I should just walk out, but I probably have no idea where I am right now.

The man walked over and stood in front of me with his arms crossed. He was ripped, I had to admit it, I picked a hot one. "Lillian, don't fucking play games with me," he growled into my ear, tugging at my hair.

I winced, moving back into the bed. "H-how do you know my name?" I stutter out of fear. It was illogical, I probably told him last night, but it still sent a shiver down my spine.

He sat at the edge of the bed, huffing, "Are you stupid? Because you're my mate," he said in a duh tone. I frowned, sniffing the air, he had the most pleasant smells.

He was right, I am his mate, "Then why don't I remember you?" I ask. You would think- even drunk, that I'd remember meeting my mate.

He looked taken back, "You don't remember me?" he asks, his eyes wide. I nod slowly, my face heating up. I was so happy to finally meet my mate, even if it was in an awkward situation. "Oh my god," he inhales, pulling his hair out of stress. I moved closer and touched his arm, his head snapped towards me and he examined me.
"How about we go out?" he asks me, no smile on his face. I guess he isn't one for emotions.

I nod again, smiling lightly at him. He gets off the bed and so do I. I look down and see I'm in a small shirt. "Do you have any cloths I could borrow?" I ask him, biting my lip as I pulled the front of the shirt down so it didn't show some... parts.

He nodded, going to a drawer pulling out a panda hoodie, like it had ears, I smiled at how cute it was. I wonder when or why he got that. Then he pulled out some jeans a black shoes with a flower pattern on them. He walked over and handed them to me.

"Cute, why do you have these anyways?" I ask him, heading to an open door that I could tell was the bathroom. Even if he was my mate, I still had a little respect for myself.