•24- Debates•

Ace's Pov.

I lied on my bed, growling and mumbling to myself. I almost lost control back there in front of Danielle and Xan, not in a crazy way too. Those two were acting different then usual, and there was a scent following them that was familiar. My wolf told me to not let go of Lillian, but she refused to not go.

I made a small deal with her that if I have to save her, she has to give me something that I know she wouldn't want given up. She is so stubborn for a mate, why couldn't she just be a submissive cutie? No, I got a stubborn on. Even I have standards, but I don't take much interest in girls, except for sex.

I tap my fingers against the peeling walls, turning on TV. The news station was on and the Warden was on the screen with a devious smile. I hope he has a heart attack on camera, I was in jail for four years and had to deal with him.

"Today, the mate of the infamous killer, Ace, has been captured. The identity of the girl is unknown, but we will get back to you when we have more information," said the news lady.

My eyes went wide as I processed what they said. Lillian was captured. I growled, getting off of my bed and stomping out the door. My wolf was on edge, and the only thing that could please him now was being with Lillian or mutilating Xan and Danielle. Those two were goners, no matter what.

I sniffed the air, my sharp nose was a family trait that was better than most wolves. The memory of Xan's and Danielle's scent was still carved into my memory, so I followed it.

A couple hours later I spotted their apartment. Those two are sure idiots for sticking around. I went through the automatic doors and jogged up the stairs, thinking of ways to kill them. Maybe I should just take out all their organs and hang it around the room like Christmas decorations.

I approached their door and threw my wolf body against it, breaking it down on the first try. The two traitors turned towards me with wide eyes. I growled lowly, warning them that there was no way out of this one.

Danielle closed the brief case he had and bite his lip nervously. I walk into the room, baring my teeth at the two friends.

"We didn't have anything to do with it, the Warden barged in here!" Xan shouted out of fear. It was obvious he was lying, that case Danielle has is full of money. It was a bargain with their lives.

I lunged at Xan, biting down on his throats as it immediately collapsed under my powerful jaw. His eyes were lifeless as I clawed them out with my paws. I turned around I held up my paw, showing Danielle what I had just done.

A look of a horror was on his face as his knees shook. He casually walked over to him, not breaking eye contact. He tried to take another step, but I bit down on his leg. He let out a scream, holding his now bloody leg. I rolled my eyes, they know how this game works, it's not like they haven't killed anybody.

"Stop! I'll tell you where she went!" Danielle tried to bargain with me. I laughed, shaking my head. It would be easy for me to find her, she will be alright with a few scratches from the Warden while I felt with these guys.

I attacked and ripped out Danielle's side, his eyes rolled back at he fell to the floor. He wasn't dead, but he sure as hell was not going to wake up. I won't let him.

I smirked and walked on top of him, pulling out his bloody organs. I dragged them across the floor, throwing bits and pieces everywhere, even on the countertops. The smell of blood was clear, and the cops would show up soon, but I'd be gone by then. They were a bit always. Nobody had the guts to just walk in here anyways.

I walked back to Danielle and clamped my jaw around his head, closing it with enough force for it to pop like a balloon. I was coated in body parts and bloody as I finished up with Xan, doing the same to him as I did with Danielle.

Maybe the government will get a little hint not to mess with me and my plans. Oh Lillian, how you're going to owe me so much for this doll.

I left the apartment, people shrinking away as I walked past them. I would love to murder everybody in this building right now, but Lillian needed a little attention right now. Stupid girl couldn't just listen to me, well I'll make her listen next time I see her.

I walked back into the forest, sniffing the air every so often to see where she could be. My wolf clawed at my insides, telling me to let him free, but I couldn't. He'd lose control and get all lovey dovey while killing everybody in a ten mile radius.

It was about five in the afternoon when I reached a chain link fence, at least six feet high. I took a few steps backs before taking a chance and running up the fence. I hopped over to the other side, landing perfectly as I continued on. No doubt there's cameras all around, as well as highly trained guards. Their goal was to capture me again.

The only reason they let me free was so I could find my mate. And they did that because the female mate's tends to follow the male mate. They are expecting Lillian to become a killer like me, but that's not going to happen. She's not going to take my spotlight, no, she's going to stay home like a good little mate and do as I say and when I say it. If only she would do that.

Her scent got stronger as I approached a two story building, very large. Guards were stationed around it with guns loaded with silver bullets. I paused, taking a moment to think of a plan that wouldn't get me- or Lillian, killed.

I finish my thoughts and walk up to the building cautiously. No guard notices me, as I was sneaking around like a chipmunk. I enter through the unlocked front door, seeing people as I walk in.

They all turn to me and their mouths dangle open in surprise. It wasn't that hard to get in here, the security was lousy. I growl and they all tense, all ten of them. I walked through them, not baring a glance to anybody. I knew they would alert guards soon, but that'd be just enough time. And if not, it was going to be one hell of a blood ball.

I reached double doors, I open them with my paws and enter a long stretch of hallway with many doorways along with a familiar face.

"Hello Ace," said the Warden I've known for ten years. I growled, taking a stance. He smirked at me, licking his lips. He was just as sick as me, people just though he was good because he caught us killers, but no, he's just as bad.

He loves to torture us and experiment on us. If I had to kill one last person, it'd be him.

•••

I'm busy!!! So, you're welcome.
As for that video I promised, I'm going to wait a bit a bit since the Iphone 5 camera quality is terrible. I can't wait to get a Galaxy again.

Anyways, thanks for the 125 thousand reads on my story, damn.

Just because I like this art piece I did: