Cheating?

~Your POV~

So one of my best friends named Kevin is visiting since his parents sent him to a school 'of God'. Whatever that means. Apparently his family is against people liking the same gender as them so they sent him away. Yes Kevin is Gay. Which is one of the reasons he is my best friend. Cause I can talk to him about guys and more.

~Johns POV~

Me and my girlfriend Y/N haven't seen eachoter in a couple of days so I thought I would suprise surprise her with Starbucks and flowers today.

I picked up her fav coffee and red roses.

I was about to pull up in her drive way when I saw a unfamiliar car. I brush it off and walk up to her door with the Coffee and Roses.
I knocked on the door and soon enough a guy opened it. He looked at me up and down same with me.

I couldn't believe it. We have been dating for almost a year anf she goes and cheats on me? Was I not enough??

John: Who are you???

Kevin: Oh hello. I'm Kevin! And I'm guessing your Johnny!

He smirked at me.

John: Oh I see she talked ab-

You: Oh hey John!

John: So your just gonna act like nothing's wrong here?!

You: What?

John: Your cheating on me with the Kevin!

At that moment Her and this boy looked at eachother with stunned faces and burst out into laughter.

Honestly what is so funny?!

John: What?! What's so funny. Here because I would love to know!

You: John*laugh* You don't understand😂

John: I dont understand tgat I cane to suprise you and I saw you with him!

You: Johnny*giggles* Kevin*giggle* is*giggle* GAY!😂

I could feel my cheeks flush with embarrassment.

John: Oh. Oh my. Look Kev-

Kevin: No dude it's fine. It's sweet that you care. She was talking great things about you.

I looked over at Y/N who was on the floor dying of Laughter and smiled.

Kevin: Well Imma go and leave you two alone! Oh and John tell Ryan on your team that Kevin said hes hot!

John:*Chuckles* Sure thing dude.

He walked out if the house and finally Y/N calmed down.

You: Did you really think that I would cheat on you with my Gay best friend?

John: Well I don't. Have you seen me. Compared to you?!

You: BAHAHAHAH. John. I have one place in my heart and only one. Ya know who that belongs to?

I blush cause I know she's referring to me.

She walks up to me and wraps her arms around my neck.

John: Das me🙂

You: Yes you are correct. John. I love you and only you. And don't ever say you don't deserve me. Cause I chose you to love. Okay?

John: Okay.

I hands snaked around her waist and pulled her closer.

I leaned learned in and so did she.

You:*Whisper* All yours.

John: *Whsiper* All mine😍

I kissed her.

The End😇