late night pool parties

your pov / 11:34pm

i was watching youtube videos on my phone when a notification popped up on my phone. it was a text from my boyfriend, Johnny. i clicked on it and the messages app opened on my screen.

from: baby <3

hey princess, i know its late but i'm having a party outback of my house. so please come, and if you do bring a bathing suit ;)

i thought about it for a second, it would be fun. with him and some friends.

to: baby <3

on my way over now baby :)

so i got up grabbed my favorite bikini and slipped it on really quick. i pulled a pair of shorts and a crop top on overtop.

making sure i had my phone i slipped out my window and slowly made my way down the side of my house in order to get past my parents.

Johnny lived right across the street from me so it didn't take me long to get there and open the gate to the backyard. i made sure to lock it again and walked passed all of the bushes to reveal a bunch of mine and Johnny's friends already in the pool and hanging out.

there was food, drinks and he had fairy lights hung. i walked passed a bunch of people being greeted with a couple of 'hello's' and 'hey y/n's'. i waved at everyone and made my way closer to the patio still looking for John.

i slipped my phone into my back pocket and turned the corner before feeling two arms behind me. pulling me closer to who i assume is my boyfriend. i turned around to be faced with Johnny who was only in his swim shorts. his hair was dripping wet meaning he just got out of the pool.

my hands fell flat on his shirtless chest as he spoke, "hey beautiful," before i could respond his lips were on mine and my arms snaked around his neck to pull him closer.

he pulled away slightly, "i missed you." his voice was soft and sweet. "i missed you more,"

"i doubt that." he chuckled, "lets go inside so i can get you a towel and you can get ready to swim." he smiled and held my hand leading me inside and into the nearest bathroom.

i allowed him to come in with me considering, its nothing he hasn't seen before and i still had my bathing suit on. he grabbed me a towel and we headed back outside. John's hand was on the small of my back the whole time.

"are you gonna swim babe?" he asked me as we stopped on the edge of the pool. i slightly dipped my toe into the water and surprisingly it wasn't too cold. "well, yea i guess. i didn't wear my cutest bikini for nothing."

"but i'm gonna get in by the stairs so i don't have to jump in." i looked up at him and he was already looking at me, smiling. "okay princess, but i'm gonna go jump in the deep end, i'll meet you in the middle okay?" i nodded at him before we went our separate ways.

slowly i got used to the water and started swimming towards the middle when i heard John's big splash on the other side. not long after he came up above the water right in front of me.

he pulled me closer to him in the water and i wrapped my legs around his torso. my hands resting on his shoulders and his under my thighs holding me up. "you look amazing in that bikini baby," he whispered against my ear and placed small kisses on my jawline.

"hey, y/n and Johnny, get a room!" i heard someone scream, and i looked up to see Hayden and Carson standing on the edge of the pool laughing at us. "i've got this," i whispered in Johnny's ear before he let go of me and i swam over to where they were standing. i made sure my cleavage looked good before looking up at them both and batting my eyelashes.

"hey Carson, hey Hayden." they froze in their shoes and at that moment in time i grabbed both of their ankles and pulled them into the pool.

everyone stopped and looked to see what happened. both of their heads popped up out of the water and looked at me shocked.

"oops," i acted innocent and swam back over to John. "damn, y/n that was good. but lets make it clear that i don't want any of my friends to see whats only for my eyes." i nodded before he went back to placing light kisses on my jawline.

wowowowow 2 updates in like 4 hrs sksks shooK

the end shishtars <3